HHeeLLpp......1st weigh in and scared

tiggucci

got my 1st weigh in tomorrow and i am bricking it.
I was stupid on sat and ate some cheese but part from that i have done really well. The only real problem im having is drinking the water. I started on tue and at 1st i was only managing 2 1/2 litre. But yesterday and today iv had 3litred.
I have been reading everyone else 1st weigh in and they have all been really good etc 10-13lds. And according to mine so far i have only lost bout 5.
Have i been doing something wrong or is this normal. Please someone help me feel so down.

:cry:

Please don't feel down, you haven't had your weigh in yet and there is no point getting all stressed out when you don't know the outcome. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised and 5lbs would still be a fantastic loss.

Georgie
xx

Dont get down about your weigh in, a loss is a loss, 5lbs will be a great loss ... we are all different so try not to compare or put pressure on yourself with what others are losing.

Good luck for weigh in, keep positive, keep drinking and keep posting, lots of helpful people here all on the journey with you.

Good luck with your weigh in im sure it will be fine.I think as time goes by you get used too the water i know i did.

Hi Tiggucci :)

Please don't feel down or scared. You haven't crossed the bridge yet so you don't know what your loss will be.

What about all the things you have done in the last week that you are proud of or have learnt something new about yourself?

This journey in my opinion is about SO MUCH more than what numbers say on a scale and try not to let them be your only measure of success honey as they are not.

You're doing great and you'll be fine, things often appear more intense and worrying at night.

Lacey..xx :)

thanks so much 4 all ur comments. I was really down but now im looking more on the brighter side of things. And i am gonna start drinking more water definatly. xx

thanks so much 4 all ur comments. I was really down but now im looking more on the brighter side of things. And i am gonna start drinking more water definatly. xx

Glad you're feeling a bit brighter hun. Get a good night's sleep and I'm sure things will look different tommorow. Here's to a successful day, eh?

Lacey..xx :)

good luck with your weigh in, no matter what the numbers say, just remember, you've taken a positive step in starting on the diet and be proud of yourself for that

I found that as you get more into the diet it gets easier to drink the water, it becomes habit!!!

I was only drinking about 3 litres when I started but now I'm drinking up to 6! Thats only in 11 days......So you should be fine.

Good luck with your weigh in! There's no point worrying about it, wait and see what the scales say - I'm sure you'll be pleased x I often find that it appears I've only lost a couple of pounds, until weigh in day when I magically drop another pound or two. Let us know how you get on !

Corinne x

Good luck!

I lost 4lbs in my first week so dont feel down about it - the important thing is you have started losing weight. The first steps are always the hardest.

Stay strong :)

Hiya,
You're talking to the biggest worrier of them all. I posted a similar thread the day before my first WI. Was so scared I hadn't lost "enough" and that my CDC would think I was cheating.
I was on and off my scales like a yoyo but kept weighing differently every time!lol
In the end, I had lost 7lbs - half a stone!!!!
I was really happy with that though - like you - a bit fed up cos I hadn't lost a stone!lol
I kept seeing loads of people losing loads more than me and thought - why can't I lose so much?
Truth is - like everyone's saying above - we're all so different. In the end though it's all about the fact that the weight IS going. We're all heading in the same direction and I've learned not to look at what others are losing each week now but to celebrate with them - however much. You wait and see. I've lost 12lbs in 2 weeks and am on week 3. I really struggle with the water also but I AM banishing lbs.
Please try not to worry (pot.......kettle!Lol) You had a blip with the cheese and put it behind you and are back on track.
I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised today at your WI.
Please post and let us know how you got on.
We're all in this together.
Take care
Tansyx

Back