HHmmm not fair! ... i want a wii fit!!!!!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
And i cant find one anywhere !!!!!!! this is so not fair! the one time i think right yep i definatly want one and do you think i can find one? .. NOPE ..

any ideas on which sites to try would be great if anyone knows? xx

Yep, mine came from Game.

Got mine when they came out, from John Lewis. Feeling v guilty tho, as after first flush of enthusiasm, dont touch it much now!! oops, sorry.

I need a virtual lick up bum, methinks!!!

thanks :) i did do a search at game but they only have the bundles and i dont need the wii as ive got that ... and argos when i did store search they dont have any in my area! ...
amazon are out of stock to! :( why is it when i set my heart on somting i gotta wait lol

I was surprised to find them in stock at Asda when they were running really low a few months back. Might be worth a try if you have one near you?

Christine

ohh i didnt think asda wud of sold them. i had a look on ebay not long ago and they were seling them for loadsssssssssss because so many people want one.

I got mine of amazon yesterday, paid a bit more for it but on the run up to christmas they are only going to get more and more rare :-( My partners mate has one and says they are brilliant, can't wait til its delivered.Mind you, i've got to get a wii to play it on haha

Back