Hi <3

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Hi all, i just wanted to say hi to everyone here as i'm new to Slim and Save. I've been reading a few threads on here and i've have posted a few myself but i just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm thinking of starting the diet in January but i have ordered a few shakes as i plan to low carb until then.

I look forward to meeting you all and sharing our experiences :gen126: xx

Welcome to our little forum :)

Hey! Good luck for your start in January and defo a good idea to low carb before hand, will make getting into ketosis a lot easier xxx

Hi
I'm new too, was previously on Cambridge but starting Slim and Save today

Hi hun, i'm doing the same. I'm planing on starting Slim and Save in the new year. How are you getting on? I hope you've had a good day xx

Welcome and good luck! I just started Slim and Save today and already hit a problem with my microwave being bust and realising I won't get my next order in time before I run out so having to ask to change delivery option. I'm such a ditz!!

They've said they'll upgrade my delivery option to next day free of charge :D
And yeah I might try the hob on my next 'meal' day.

Hello all. I am starting slim and save on Monday. Would love to hear how you guys get on

Well day three today and going well, 7lb down on the scales already so enough to keep me going! Hope everyone else is doing well x

Well done Cheryle! That must give you a good boost to keep going xx

My scales can't make their mind up. They either say I've lost 5lb or 2lb.

One thing you do need is a good, accurate set of scales. You'll be mightily p****d off if they keep fluctuating. A decent set is not that expensive and it's good if they weigh you in 10ths because I find it better to see the 10ths go down than having to wait until I've lost a whole pound.

I have got a (supposedly) good set of scales. They're the Weight Watchers one's that go down in 1/4lb's

Are you weighing at a different time of the day to see a 3lb difference then? Best to stick to the same time for every WI as your weight will fluctuate during the day. I generally weigh in as soon as I get up, having peed as that's when I'm at my lightest :).

That's_So_Fetch said:
Hi all, i just wanted to say hi to everyone here as i'm new to Slim and Save. I've been reading a few threads on here and i've have posted a few myself but i just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm thinking of starting the diet in January but i have ordered a few shakes as i plan to low carb until then.

I look forward to meeting you all and sharing our experiences :gen126: xx

Hello I am new too :)

Just wanted to pop in and say hello as I am starting on Monday.

Look forward to hearing all about your journey and following your progress.

Lisa

Back