Hi a newbie here

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Hi everyone

My name is Lexie, I am 34, married with a 4 year old son. I have been on WW on & off for years with limited success so decided that I need to do this once & for all. Did SW about 10 years ago & lost 3 stone so thought I would give it a try & joined a group on Wednesday night. Am a little worried as feel as though I am eating too much & not correctly (did a naughty WI last night & have supposedly gained 1lb - have now made hubby hide the scales in his car to stop me getting on them). Am following extra easy & it seems just that too easy...... Anyone else felt the same & been pleasantly surprised at WI?

I was the same lost at beginning then it tailed off. Found it hard to take ww head off and eat more. Took everyones advice and ate lots more and syns and lost continuously. Don,t know how but it does work. Welcome to sw

hello-dont forget to ask if your unsure of anything. Everyone here is really helpful:17729::welcome::talk017:

I am still amazed how much I can eat, I'm just starting week 3 and have lost 11lb following EE. Occasionally I'll have a green or red, but find it easier to EE. It's so bizarre to me that you can basically pig out on free foods and still lose weight, but it's obviously working as I got slimmer of the week on my second WI losing 7lb!

Thanks a lot girls, that has made me feel better. My leader rang me yesterday too after I had emailed her to check I was doing it right - OMG a leader who not only replies but on a Sunday - I was VERY impressed!

hi lexi sounds like your doing everything write i felt a bit like you last week ..it was my first week doing ee and i felt rather bloated and worried i hadnt lost in my first week i actually lost 8 and a half almost as much as i had lost following ww for the last few months.

good luck with your weigh in hun and remeber to fill up on thosse super free foods to

Heya :) good luck on your Slimming World journey, I hope you have as much success as I have had :) I have been using EE more than the other plans as I love the flexibility and it has helped me lose 4st 1.5lb :)(lost 4st of that in 9 months)

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back