Hi a newbie here

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lexie2005, 6 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hi everyone

My name is Lexie, I am 34, married with a 4 year old son. I have been on WW on & off for years with limited success so decided that I need to do this once & for all. Did SW about 10 years ago & lost 3 stone so thought I would give it a try & joined a group on Wednesday night. Am a little worried as feel as though I am eating too much & not correctly (did a naughty WI last night & have supposedly gained 1lb - have now made hubby hide the scales in his car to stop me getting on them). Am following extra easy & it seems just that too easy...... Anyone else felt the same & been pleasantly surprised at WI?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I was the same for about the first month, couldn't work out how the plan worked, how I was losing weight and never feeling hungry! Stick with it! You may be pleasantly surprised by your first WI!:)

4. daisymae2

daisymae2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I was the same lost at beginning then it tailed off. Found it hard to take ww head off and eat more. Took everyones advice and ate lots more and syns and lost continuously. Don,t know how but it does work. Welcome to sw

5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hello-dont forget to ask if your unsure of anything. Everyone here is really helpful:17729::welcome::talk017:

6. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am still amazed how much I can eat, I'm just starting week 3 and have lost 11lb following EE. Occasionally I'll have a green or red, but find it easier to EE. It's so bizarre to me that you can basically pig out on free foods and still lose weight, but it's obviously working as I got slimmer of the week on my second WI losing 7lb!

7. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    Thanks a lot girls, that has made me feel better. My leader rang me yesterday too after I had emailed her to check I was doing it right - OMG a leader who not only replies but on a Sunday - I was VERY impressed!

8. sweetchant1lly

sweetchant1lly Here we go again ..

Start Weight:
    137.44kg
    Current Weight:
    135.62kg
    Goal Weight:
    95.25kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(1.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi lexi sounds like your doing everything write i felt a bit like you last week ..it was my first week doing ee and i felt rather bloated and worried i hadnt lost in my first week i actually lost 8 and a half almost as much as i had lost following ww for the last few months.

good luck with your weigh in hun and remeber to fill up on thosse super free foods to

9. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss.

10. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Heya :) good luck on your Slimming World journey, I hope you have as much success as I have had :) I have been using EE more than the other plans as I love the flexibility and it has helped me lose 4st 1.5lb :)(lost 4st of that in 9 months)

xxxxxxx

Last edited: 7 June 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.