Hi, advice needed please

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
i guys, I used to post on here frequently as a Cambridge Diet user and when I felt that I no longer needed/couldnt stick to cambridge diet i moved to slimming world.
I did maintained my weight... yay :) and have lost a further 7lbs on slimming world in the 5 weeks i have been doing sw. I have a holiday coming up in 3 weeks and really want an exta stone of and am wondering if I can do the Cambridge, maybe step 1 or 2 for 3 weeks to get that dreaded stone off. I am willing to accept the weight gain i'll no doubt suffer when I return from holiday but I stupidly brought a size smaller clothes and am still squeezing into them. I did have a weight loss plan in place for months in preperation and exercise so I have tried but am running out of time now and am worrying.
I could probably loose 3lbs on slimming world in this 3 weeks or do CD and loose over a stone in 3 weeks but wanted some sound advice please as maybe im being a bit silly and not thinking this thru.
Many thanks for answers in advance.

Charlie Woo Woo said:
i guys, I used to post on here frequently as a Cambridge Diet user and when I felt that I no longer needed/couldnt stick to cambridge diet i moved to slimming world.
I did maintained my weight... yay :) and have lost a further 7lbs on slimming world in the 5 weeks i have been doing sw. I have a holiday coming up in 3 weeks and really want an exta stone of and am wondering if I can do the Cambridge, maybe step 1 or 2 for 3 weeks to get that dreaded stone off. I am willing to accept the weight gain i'll no doubt suffer when I return from holiday but I stupidly brought a size smaller clothes and am still squeezing into them. I did have a weight loss plan in place for months in preperation and exercise so I have tried but am running out of time now and am worrying.
I could probably loose 3lbs on slimming world in this 3 weeks or do CD and loose over a stone in 3 weeks but wanted some sound advice please as maybe im being a bit silly and not thinking this thru.
Many thanks for answers in advance.

I think u should do what you know will work x I personally can't see nothing wrong with doing cd for 3 weeks good luck x

Thank you, glad to see some of the names i recognise from when I was here :). i know it will work for me and Im happy doing SW, its just for my holiday.

def do cambridge for 3 weeks if you can do it :) well done on your loss with slimming world.

I'd do CD for 3 weeks! Youll feel great when you go on holiday, and even if you gain it all again on holiday then at least you've lost it to gain, if you see what I mean!

Fairyshakes said:
I'd do CD for 3 weeks! Youll feel great when you go on holiday, and even if you gain it all again on holiday then at least you've lost it to gain, if you see what I mean!

lol yes I know exactly what you mean. If I loose a stone and half and gain a stone i'll be happy x

Back