hi again

katieangel

hi i don't know if any of you remember me but i was on here last year doing lipotrim and atkins i have had a really tough year and couldnt concentrate on my weightloss
my grandmother died at the end of last year and at the begining of this year i threw my husband out for cheating on me
my weight has suffered as a result and i am now at my heaviest that i have ever been
and i need to pull it back before it gets to a stage where i just give up i am only 26 i dont want to be this weight forever
so i am starting lipotrim again on friday morning so i can lose this weight once and for all
sorry for rambling a bit
i look forward to getting to know you all

I'm only here since jan so but welcome back, I had a tough year last year too was made redundant after twenty years so decided to take some time out to sort my self out, have always been overweight. I'm on week seven weigh in tomorrow and have lost two and a half stone in six weeks. It's the best thing I have ever done I feel so empowered I could take on anything, it is a great confidence boost, you can take charge of your own life. You got rid of one negitive in your life now you can get rid of another Good luck on your journey and remember its one day at a time x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

aawww bless u hun, keep logging on for support. sorry to hear of your bad year, ive yet to come accross a person that hasnt had a bad 2011. i know mine was HORRENDOUS too. best of luck hun. show your cheating ex what he'll be missing xx

Hi hun, well done for biting the bullet and using this time to make the best of yourself. Life really does throw some s**t at us sometimes but if you can get yourself to a happy and healthy state at least thats one less thing to worry about.

Feel free to chat at any time, you can do this xx

thanks ladies i have decided to make 2012 my year
i am finally going to get my weight under control
and maybe someday meet someone who will love and respect me

Welcome Katie... You really have had a rough time, but you CAN do this, and we are all here to support you hun x x

Back