Hi (again)

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi. Some of you may remember me from a while ago. Anyway, I fell off the wagon late September 2007 and decided to get back on today. I have started again and saw my CDC tonight. I've put on 11lb:cry:. I realise it could have been worse but I feel terrible. It my not even be a stone in weight, but boy can I feel it:(. Put loads of inches on - so that's it. All I can do is try. I've joined the Valentine's Day Challenge and would like to lose 18lb by then. Fingers crossed

Welcome back Mia you can do this good luck with the restart and remeber to get that water down you missus!!!!! xxx

Hi, good luck with your restart. You have done very well to have only put 11lbs on. You could lose that in one week or two maximum. You'll def lose 18lbs by feb 14th if you stick to it. Presuming you're sole sourcing?

Thanks ladies. Yes I am SS'ing and plan to until Valentines. I did the last time and lost 2 stone in 7 weeks. However, as much as I want to lose it I am going to find it difficult this time around. Still, I haVe joined the gym again so even if I only have the energy for a few lengths of the pool, I am going to do it. Congratulations to you both on your excellent weight losses

Mia you'll have that 11lbs off in no time and the rest will swiftly follow. ooo i love swimming cant wait for this cold to go then i can get back down to the gym lovely sense of satisfaction after a good workout

welcome back Mia - lovely to see you again.

You know the diet works if you stick to it so just get your head down and do your best. I know exactly where you are coming from with your clothes feeling tight.

Stay strong Mia. I have every faith in you. Youve done it before so you know you can do it again. good luck hun x

Welcome back Mia, best of luck with your restart :)

Oh girls - what a nightmare. I have failed already!!! Was great on Wednesday, then on Thursday I had to take my daughter to the doctors after work. I came out of the doctors and all the lights were off in the car park, visualise it ......... pitch black, freezing cold, snow blizzard, starving, tired .... and i had to go home to a bloody cup of soup. So, I stopped at the chip shop and got fish and chips OMG. The thing is, I REALLY REALLY want to do it, but I know in my heart, I am not psychologically ready for it yet. I will do it, just not today ha ha. I may try again on Monday x

Back