• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all, a newbie here!!

S: 14st13lb G: 11st7lb
Hi everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself as i'm new to all of this :) I've been struggling to lose weight since my son was born 18 months ago, i finally took the plunge and went to see my doctor....i thought he'd just fob me of but he was really understanding and prescribed me Xenical, i could have kissed him, :8855:!! I've only been taking it for 5 days now but i swear i can feel a differance already and have had none of the dreaded side effects so far..thank god:D. Have loved looking through this forum and reading all of your success stories, i'm getting weighed on the 3rd June (if i havn't cracked by then and jumped on the scales) so fingers crossed i'll be posting a good result. Look forward to getting to know you all:) x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ciara

S: 22st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 48.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome Reedster! Great that you're doing so well! Good luck! :)

alibalibee

Gold Member
S: 21st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 7st3lb(33.89%)
Hiya and welcome :) Good luck on your weight loss journey
x

S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
Welcome & Good Luck Xxx

S: 14st13lb G: 11st7lb
Hi...thank you, reading all your post's has really inspired me, youv'e all done so well it's really encouraging..so thank you again.x

S: 14st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st0lb(20.59%)
Hi, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.
Cheers shorty.

Alex_1978

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 10st4lb(49.48%)
Hello, and welcome :)
As KB says, if you've got any questions, just ask! We're a friendly bunch :)
Keep posting and reading other people's posts/diaries too, even when you're not having such a good time of it. It really does help keep you motivated when you might otherwise go off the rails.

Good luck with your weight loss goals :D