Hi all am an old newbie....

MummyG

Hi all i am a new old member to both minimins and slimming world. I am going to be starting slimming world from scratch on wednesday and need as much help and support as poss as doing it from home..is anyone else? If so have you got any tips? Im desperate to make slimming world work for me this time..been on and of it for years. Anyone else the same? I have just under two stone to loose. Would love to here from you all. :)

Welcome back and good luck with SW.

I will move the thread to SW forum as it will get more attention there and I will leave a redirect.

Hi there I'm returning too.... just restarted my journey on Monday :D I am also doing it from home x

Hi :) Have been trying from home for 2 months now, am a little hit and miss with syns, I think since I'm only accountable to myself, but the guys on here are really supportive and I lost 2lb this week so am really pleased! Motivated to keep going now.

Hiya, I'm in a similar position to you. I've just realised that I've been doing Slimming World on and off for 9 years!!! :eek: The first time I did it I lost 3 stone and got to target, then fell pregnant with my second daughter, gained all the weight I'd lost and have never got back to target since. I am currently about 2 stone away.
Good luck with your journey x

Back