Hi all bk for 3rd time xx

nightpaz

Hi all im bk for the 3rd time!! :D
I started this 18mths ago got down to 10.11lbs from 16 stone, (11lbs from target), then gained again due to tablets and health reasons. I started on and off for mths but im bk now and determined to get bk down again!!! I'm having a few probs tho its not as easy as the 1st time i did it and dont know why, i get to day 3 then i have to eat. I'm on day 2 now and starting to feel the sweet tooth again i know ive got to stop myself for reaching for the chocolate bars but im struggling again im drinking loads of water but its not helping!!
Im starting again at 16.10lbs and going away in august with all the 'skinny people' im sick of being everyones 'fat friend' again, i had so much confidence and self esteem when i lost the weight last time but now im worse than ever, i dont go out as much, i think everyones talking about me and i hate it i need to lose it now, i have set a target of 2 stone for aug so im hoping that ill lose it.
If anyone wants a diet buddy or anything then drop me a line, i used to be on a team when i was in here last and it really kept me motivated.
Sorry for boring ya all lol,
Kez xxx :D

hiys, i'm exactly the same.

did the diet 4 years ago, lost 3 stone. put on about 1 and a half back on, then tried various diets to get it off but nothing worked.

i have now lost 1 stone, but cos of eating its taken me 2 months. [last time i lost 3 stone in 2 months!]

im now going to india in [argh!] 1 month, and want to loose a stone by then, so has made me more focused and really think twice before i start eating anything.

what has helped me this week is this site, just reading a few posts when i want to start eating reminds me i need to stay focused.
hope it helps you as much as it is helping me :)

Welcome back & good luck Xxx

Good luck to you too Preetone x

welcome back to CD and good luck with your weightloss

X Debs X

I am back again too for the 3rd time, honestly the second time I only half heartedly did it. This time I am doing it for the last and final time and I will keep it off. I did my first time in Mar 2008 and got down 4 stone in 12 weeks then again the next year dropped anither 2 stone but I had put some one so I am now 3 stone off my initail starting weight but would like to lose another 3 stone so I am off to see my CDC tonight but have had my 2 shakes so far today..... Gosh I am so hungry... :( I think maintaince is key to this diet otherwise it does become a yoyo diet... Good luck everyone

welocme back and good luck

Thanks all, im bk for my final time too and im determined to keep it off this time. Ive been doing ok so far struggling with the water tho, ive been reading alot on here today so its been keeping me occupied and its inspiring me loads!!! I should have never left here in the 1st place lol xx Good luck to you all on ur weight loss journeys xxx

Good luck this time round - getting back on CD is half the battle, so well done x

Welcome back:) Coming back is hard, but once you get to your first wi...its the motivation to carry on. Just stay strong:)
I am on day 19 of my restart, and going strong hopefully. 2nd wi tonight:)
My first week was hell, but now I am flying and seeing results x

Back