Hi all fellow CDers!

Well Im on day 6 of the diet. Finding it ok so far. Day 3 was the hardest as it was my sons 1st birthday and I had to make sandwiches (my downfall) and was surrounded by chocolate and cakes. I very proudly didn't put one morsel of food in my mouth all day so I figure if I can get through that I can get through the rest of the diet fingers crossed!

I think the biggest thing Im gonna struggle with is not having a drink of a weekend. I got through my first weekend ok but I do really enjoy a G&T on a Friday night so I need to keep myself entertained with something else I guess!

Im also a bit concerned as I have had too much of the drink flavourings and the veggie one too. I didnt realise you could only have 1tsp a day of this stuff and I have had a lot more than that!

But Im hoping for a decentish loss tonight. I feel a lot better anyhow. More in control.

Anyone got any good tips on things to do to take their mind off food / having a drink?

Good Luck for your WI tonight i have my first tonight. I am really looking forward to it.
I am not wanting food at all. I am just wanting to smell food! Weird i no!

Back