Hi all.... here we go again!

hey all! hope everyone is ok!!

i'm bloody kicking myself, as i've been picking at the dinner stuff whilst cooking... damn it!

weigh in is tomorrow, definately knocked myself out of ketosis.. damn it!

feel a better week coming on because i'll be on the bars as well... and this works well with me! actually eating helps me to stop picking...

let you know how the weight loss goes. xxx

Hey guys . . .

Kirsty - don't be too hard on yourself . . . you're only human and these things happen. I'm on week 3 and doing OK, though I'm really not drinking enough water and getting a lot of headaches . . . my own fault though! My CDC gave me a bit of a kicking on Friday when I told her - oops!

I took some bars this week and they have really helped. Took a selection of them but my fav is the choccie mint (I also love the choccie mint shakes as well). The orange ones are OK as well . . so I feel as though I'll have a good week 'cos I'm chewing on something which is making me feel better :)

Kira - Well done so far . . . you'll be chuffed when you weigh in and see that it's all worth it!

Keep up the great work everyone . . . and good luck for tomorrow Kirsty​

Nic
xx

hey all!

thanks for that NicolaH.. it's so bloody hard isn't it.

well weight loss was slower than i'd hoped this week... 3lbs.
hey ho... at least it's off, and not on i suppose. and another step to my goal weight..

was really pleased to hear to hear that i'd lost an inch and half off my thighs, and 2 off my stomach! thats motivation in itself i suppose!

how's everyone else getting on??

i got some bars today! had one to celebrate at lunchtime! but hopefully they can stop me snacking... also i have to go to ss+ on my working days, as i've felt so rough when i'm on the go for 19 hours & only having 3 (sometimes 2) shakes.... xxxxx

hey all! am coping really really well on the bars.. also "upgraded" to ss+, so had a small chicken meal yesterday. feels like i'm cheating though... and not sure if i'm going to loose this week.... :-(

hope so, people are now giving me nice compliments after only 2 weeks! very very pleased! :) xxxx

well done on your weight loss so far, you have done brilliant. It is very hard when cooking for the family. Im coming up for nearly week 3 WI.
We can do this x

hey gem1986... how you getting on??

how you finding week 3?? i'm hating it.:cry: i'm having a real struggle atm, it's ladies week next week, and the run up to it i always eat... even when i'm not hungry.:flamingmad: so, currently i'm sitting in bed (at 10.22am), fully clothed, for 2 reasons... 1) because i'm bloody freezing! :winter_brr:& 2) so i won't raid the fridge! :nono:

feel really really emotional as well, which can happen, but not as bad as this. :cry:

really feel like my weight loss is going to be disappionting this week. but i really wanted a good week, because the hubby & i are off to london on wednesday, & i want us to sit down & eat...

anyway.. better go & sort out all the bedrooms...

bye all xxx:wave_cry:

ooh dear, weigh in day today... feel very nervous as although i have't properly eaten, i've been picking..

and to add to that, it's ladies week, so fully expect no loss today.
positive is that i'm am comfortably in jeans i haven't worn all year... and tops are now a lot looser.. so next week maybe we can have a loss!!

how we all doing?? xxxx

**sighs**....:sigh:, no weight loss this week...

very disappointed, even though i had prepared myself... :badmood:

still my body is getting to where it should be, but i'm still not happy with inche loss rather than weight loss.

have one (very rare) night out with the hubby tomorrow, & so i'll have to start it all properly on thursday.

**sighs** again, oh well, nothing else to say...

see you all again soon... :cry::cross: xx

well well well! after a hard couple of week i managed to get 3lb off this week! so thats made me over my stone mark!

very very pleased! :) xxx

Back