Hi All Im Back

Nikinakinoonoo

Finishing what I started
Helloooooo
Yes Im back had a really bad month with one thing and another my daughter in hospital etc and totally lost all focus and in that time put on 8 lbs:cry::cry:

So weighed in today with my cdc and Im now 13 st 8 lbs :cry:
and now with I have only 2 weeks to loose as much as I can before I take my girls on a little break to Prestatyn Pontins :D

I Lived in Anglesey for 2 yrs with my then husband and whilst up there Im gonna fetch some stuff from my old house ( he still lives there with his new woman )
and Even tho Im still smaller than I was when he kicked me out I want to look better.:D
So here's to loosing as much as I can in that time :p

I have also got a very old friend coming down to stay with me on August 19th who I have not seen since my then wedding day and I was 17 stone :eek:
So she will deffo see a big difference ;)
This is just the thing I need to refocus on the task at hand
So here's to me wowing my bloomin soon to be ex husband ;);)

Way to go Nikki!
Glad to see that you're back and track and ready to GobSmack an ex!!
It's always great to watch that little bit of regret, on the face of someone who's already made a choice! :angeldevil:

Looking forward to seeing you number reduce!!

Way to go Nikki!
Glad to see that you're back and track and ready to GobSmack an ex!!
It's always great to watch that little bit of regret, on the face of someone who's already made a choice! :angeldevil:

Looking forward to seeing you number reduce!!

Thanks but oooo I nearly caved in today day 2 and then said to myslef Neil(my ex) and it god damn blooming worked yay lol

Well done on getting back onto the cd wagon hun.You`ve already lost a right load by the way you talk about your ex,so heres to the next load to go and you to knock his socks off.
Well done on not caving in today,its not easy but so so worth it.So stick with it and you will truly be delighted with yourself for it.

welcome back hun and well done for coming back 8lb in a month is not bad. looks like you have alot of dates to aim for so lots to keep u focused.

Back