Hi all! Just made it through day 1! I am STARVING!

Hello all,

My name is Kelly I am 31 married with 2 kiddies. I have PCOS we are TTC and have been for about 8 years :mad: I have tried just about every diet and failed all! I have decided that enough is enough! I want to have a baby, I want to get pregnant and have a cute baby belly! I want to set a good example to my kids I want to be healthy.

Anyway started today and its been hard! I hate feeling hungry.

I started the day with a chocolate shake, that one was quite nice actually. Lunch time I had the veg soup....It was OK at best but hey ho. Tonight I had a choc/orange shake it was AWFUL! I was gagging by the last mouth ful..Tell me it gets better please.

I look forward to getting to know you all, I weighed in yesterday at 14s 5!!! (I am only 5 foot) I want to get down to 9 stone...If I stick to this 100% how long do you think this will take?

Average losses are arund 1 stone a month, With the shakes and soups its all trial and error tbh, took me a whilst to figure out what I like and what I don't, but you'll get there :) Best of luck to you hun xx

Well I made it through day 2! It was MUCH better! I am still hungry but I has a Bannanna shake for break fast and then porridge for lunch, I have just eaten 2 boiled eggs and I am going to have a shake (fruits of the forest in a bit)

Hi
I'm starting the Cambridge diet on Sunday so you are a few days ahead of me, but maybe we can support each other along the way. I have probably about 8 stone to lose. It's scary seeing that :) but a journey starts with one small step. The consultant is coming on Saturday with my shakes I ordered lots of flavours hopefully i will like them.
Good luck

Hey well done it will soon get easier in a few days ! Im just going into my 3rd week & really enjoying the diet it's working well, still feel optimistic which is strange normally I fail around about now & have cheated lol

Welcome :) I only joined myself last week and am on day 8 today. Defo trial and error with the supplements. I have completely ditched the soups this week and just sticking to shakes, found them vile. Hopefully should only take you 4 to 5 months. Good luck x

Hey guys. Starting again today after a few days of parties abduction events. Want to lose 3 stone in 3 month or less!! Do u think i can do this?

Predictive text parties AND events

We're all in this together! And we can do it :)

Different packs appeal to different people.. i love the maple porridge, the oriental chili soup and the mint choc bar.. but we all seem to love/ hate different ones...

A stone a month isn't unusual at the beginning.

The first few days before ketosis are hard but it gets much easier

You might like to start a diary of your journey in the diary section so you can see your progress over time. For me it's more about learning my emotional relationship with eating that is interesting to see change over time.

Come on here lots.. drink plenty of water.. stick to it 100% and trust the process.. and you can't go wrong :)

Eight years is a long time but much of pcos is reversible with a healthier blood sugar level.. we'll be hearing that pitter patter in no time :) test yourself regularly because you'll need to come off Cambridge once you're carrying :)

I have found the soups and porridge vile, too. Practically live on vanilla and chocolate shakes. I add a little coffee to either which is yummy. Also I do hot chocolates, particularly nice in the evening!

Just started today. I had 1/2 cappuccino shake hot and I'm now having a strawberry shake with ice it's delicious I've also drunk 1 litre of water. So far so good.

Hi,

I'm new to this site - just started the CD yesterday and was so quiet at work was googling for something to keep me going! Boredom is the hardest thing... must have drank about 2 litres to try to avoid wanting to nibble something!
Started with the apple and cinnamon porridge thinking it would be most 'food-like' ... flavour was OK but not loving the texture. Pre-made milkshakes are OK and had a hot choc-mint this morning which was much better!

Getting married next year so got 14 months in total to lose about 4 stone and then keep it off (8 months til i need to order the dress)! Am having to keep reminding myself of this to keep me focussed - and its ONLY day 2!!!

Frizzy im struggling. More buddys the better?

Hi ladies

I'm a newbie too! Started on Sunday. So far, not bad. Stuck to it 100% so far which I'm amazed about. I've been having porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch and soup for tea, gallons of water, green and peppermint tea and black coffee. Can't say I've felt hungry, just missing chomping on something lol!

I have a whopping 8 stone to lose but have given myself a short term goal of 2 stone in 5 weeks. Ambitious maybe but CWPC thinks it's possible.

Fizzy, I got married last November. I dieted all year and hammered it in the gym and lost only 16lbs in ten months. I wasn't a saint all the time but I think I deserved more than that lol. Stick with this, I am sure you'll get the results you're looking for!

Laura,
Xxx

lauraekeegan said:
Hi ladies

I'm a newbie too! Started on Sunday. So far, not bad. Stuck to it 100% so far which I'm amazed about. I've been having porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch and soup for tea, gallons of water, green and peppermint tea and black coffee. Can't say I've felt hungry, just missing chomping on something lol!

I have a whopping 8 stone to lose but have given myself a short term goal of 2 stone in 5 weeks. Ambitious maybe but CWPC thinks it's possible.

Fizzy, I got married last November. I dieted all year and hammered it in the gym and lost only 16lbs in ten months. I wasn't a saint all the time but I think I deserved more than that lol. Stick with this, I am sure you'll get the results you're looking for!

Laura,
Xxx

Carry on. U have the right attitude...send some over to me lol

Lol. I am probably excited about this diet as it's something I've never tried before. I could write a diet book I've tried that many of the others.

Xxx

I'm 10 week's in now, and can safely say that it's not an easy diet at all! But it's so worth it if you can stick to it :) I'm on my billionth re-start! 2 day's back on 100% :) Best of luck everyone!xxx

ChrissyRiley said:
I'm 10 week's in now, and can safely say that it's not an easy diet at all! But it's so worth it if you can stick to it :) I'm on my billionth re-start! 2 day's back on 100% :) Best of luck everyone!xxx

How much u lost??

26lbs in total so far, But I've been quite bad, 5 night's out, a week in skegness and totally of plan and 2 whole weekends off the rails as well LOL! Back on track now though :) xx

:wow: Chrissy that's really good going! Well done!!! So you went off the rails for a short time... getting back on track is the most important thing!

Hope I can do the same if I 'derail'!!!

Back