Hi all - Minis returner back to finish the job...

I used to be on here some time ago and have tried every diet under the sun - I managed last year to go from 310lb to 235lb calorie counting/low carbing and gym going and felt there was light at the end of the tunnel - since then I've moved city, struggled with work and settling in here, and moved in with my Mr and got all snuggly and lazy. I weighed in today at 267lb :( so I'm back and I'm determined. I've known for a while I was piling on the weight but have refused to weigh myself, today I bought scales, I have to face this as I am miserable! So here's to getting out of obesity in 2012, wish me luck... x

Good luck, you can do it! :p

Coming back here is a first step in itself, and its great you're back as you'll find all the help you need here and more ;)

Are you doing calorie counting/low carb again? Have managed to lose nearly 5 stone myself - not calorie counting as such, just healthy eating and ramping up my exercise.

You doing/thinking of starting to do any exercise? I find it helps keep me on track (makes me feel healthy and fit!) and is good balance for when I eat summat naughty lol

Good luck again, welcome!

Good luck, you can do it! :p

Coming back here is a first step in itself, and its great you're back as you'll find all the help you need here and more ;)

Are you doing calorie counting/low carb again? Have managed to lose nearly 5 stone myself - not calorie counting as such, just healthy eating and ramping up my exercise.

You doing/thinking of starting to do any exercise? I find it helps keep me on track (makes me feel healthy and fit!) and is good balance for when I eat summat naughty lol

Good luck again, welcome!

Thank you and well done on your wonderful weight loss!

I am cal counting/low carbing again to a point, I'm not as well off as I once was though so am having to accept that some of my meals are things like super noodles rather than fresh veg and meat (c'est la vie...), but I am definitely keeping tabs on the calories. Aiming for about 1300/1400 a day. I am hoping to get back to the gym, I have TOTM at the moment though and am quite sore so will wait until that subsides. I agree about the gym - I went every day back when I was losing and I loved it! I wish I could get that mojo back as I found it so easy back then. Hopefully it will return. :)

Hi and welcome back to the site, I am sure the mojo will return once you see the pounds starting to fall off :)

Back