Hi all...new here

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by blkpool24, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. blkpool24

blkpool24 Member

Well i posted in sw section last night didnt see this...Im currently on sw im 32+ weeks pregnant with my 4th.i started sw nearly 4 weeks ago due my 4th weigh in tomorrow (thursdays)...in this time ive lost 7lb my scales are saying ive lost 1lb this week but shall see!

I wish id have started sw when i found out i was pregnant as i started dieting before i fell preg on camebridge lost a stone then got the news so had to stop...i need to shift about 4 stone and thats after the baby is born...put it this way after ive had baby ill have lost the most in the group that week hahahhaah

Hope your all well x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blkpool24

blkpool24 Member

Im not quite sure i understand what you mean !

4. minime

minime Gold Member

Hi Blkpool

Well done on your loss so far, not too long for you to go, only 8 weeks or so. Good on ya sticking with SW.

Welcome to the forum.

5. blkpool24

blkpool24 Member

Thankyou minime!

No not long now and just ready for it had enough of not being able to breath or sleep .....x

6. blkpool24

blkpool24 Member

where abouts is that?

Thanks for the welcome :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.