Hi All New Kid on the Block

Have woken up this morning and still feel sick. Also did not sleep very well last night, I went to bed around 9.30pm fell asleep for an hour then was awake past midnight and was tossing and turning all night. Then up for the loo twice lol

Was going to have an Oopsie for breakfast but I picked it up and just the smell of it made me want to hurl.

I know what I want and its either cereal or toast. I am trying to fight it though but I need to eat something as have some meds to take.

I have some more jelly I will have that and I think I could stand some cucumber so will munch on a bit of that.

Hopefully I will feel different later.

I am meeting a friend for lunch, only at the local supermarket (morrisons) but they do nice salads so will have that and just pick the bits out I cant eat.

Sorry to be whinging so ealry in the monrng but I was talking to my OH and I know for me to lose weight fairly quickly and to keep it off my diet needs to be low carb but maybe Atkins is a bit too restrictive for me. Trying to last until Sunday so I can see how much weight I have lost then might have to have a rethink and do a plan that incorporates a few more carbs but still avoiding the bad ones.

Oh and last night I was craving baked beans, even the thought of eating them cold out of the can was delicious!!

Have a great Thursday

Wendy x

Morning Wendy, this doesn't sound like Atkins flu to me, I suspect you have a bug love.

Wendy honestly just give it time honey. If it is a bug then have some toast and start again when you are better. Please don't give up, we all craved carbs (well I did) in the beginning but it does get easier I promise :D

HI all,

TMI alert!!!!

Have had an upset tum all day, in and out of the loo, you get the idea? Thank god I work fomr home most of the time.

Anyway at Lunchtime had arranged to meet friend for lunch, I went along as needed to see her regardless of dodgy tummy.

I was staring by 1pm and all I had this monring was a few spoons of sugar free jelly, anyway I had a 2 slices of brown toast with butter and although still got a dodgy tum felt a lot better by the time I arrived home.

Having chicken, broccoli and asparagus for tea, OH will have the same but I will add some mash potato for him.

Still feel a bit squiffy but not as bad as this morning!!!

Thanks for the advice, I am plowing on. Not had as much water today so trying to get some down now.

Love Wendy x

Back