HI all new to MiniMins need to lose roughly 13 stone!!

Thanks chichachicha and Jennifer121 for your messages of support!! I know it really spurred me on for this week i'm feeling really positive about it !! I'm gonna do well and try to be an inspiration to others it'll be nice to feel to be doing something positive!! Good luck for your first weeks!! hope you guys do well!! looking forward to hearing your results!! mwah Maz XX : )

Hi madmazy - well done that is a fantastic start. Re getting more confident with cooking, why don't you set yourself a goal of trying one new recipe a week? Might seem less daunting that way. I too make meals I can put in the freezer as I'm a single mum. Also means after work I know there is always something there. The diff for me is as of tomorrow when i start sw, I will actually eat them rather than get a take out.
Well done again though, I too am excited about doing something so positive for myself. Good luck! x

13lb? Amazing! Well done :) Thats a stone!! (minus -1lb, but hey, we'll call it a stone?) lol.

Keep up the good work :) It'll soon pay off xx

Hey Minivik he he that's exactly what I called it a stone minus 1 lb!! I'm not thinking it's gonna be big next week maybe two but will be happy with one then it'll be a real stone!! he he!! Thanks again hon you're doing really well so far you'll def get to your goal by easter!!

grr it posted without me telling it too lol think my comps going crazy!! MiniVik here's your kiss and smilie!! he he xx : )

Pinkie1973 thanks so much for that idea it's fantastic as so many recipes can seem so daunting!! so i'm gonna master one then gradually add more!! he he or i'll get confused!! yay glad you're feeling positive about it too and good luck for your first week hope you do well and enjoy it!!! Yay stick to your meals take aways are soooo bad he he!! Mwah Maz Xx : )

Good for you getting into the cooking bit Mazy. I am just the same and as I am calorie counting I work out each ingredients cal. count, add them all up and divide by whatever the weight of the portion. Sounds a bit complicated but I like to be precise, me!..:D

Also, glad to see you have a realistic view of your expected weight loss for the coming weeks and your vim and vigour comes across and is very inspiring.

Keep at it girlie, you are bound to get there by hook or by crook!!

i joined the forum last week but getting a bit lost here. hopefully i will get used to it lol. youve had a wonderful first week, wow. im getting myself back to sw aswell in the next couple of weeks. wish you heaps of luck with it.x

Hey Emmaline thanks hon ha ha that does sound very complicated!!! he he but that's good if you've figured your way of doing it out!!I prefer to get told what to do when it comes to things like this!! lol..

Hi bazzy good luck with starting SW there's loads of people on it on these forums and people are so helpful i'll help ya as much as I can but my knowledge isn't fantastic as i'm kinda new again too!! he he!! mwah Maz xx : )

hey honey ekkk just realised I hadn't posted my results on here !! well I had a bit of a random week was ill thurs til sun/mon and then exercised like mad after that so when got weighed knew I'd put on could feel it!!

Was surprised it was only 1/2 lb tho wooo!I thought it was at least two!! lol so i'm aiming for my 1.5 next week still exercising loads and hopefully it'll settle itself down!! how's you doing hon !! mwah xxx

I am good thanx. I next weigh in on Monday evening x been looking at all the photos of food people have put on x some very good ideas x good luck and keep up the good work! Xx

A fantastic start to your weight loss journey Maz well done (im new on this forum too so we can be slow together!)

Keep up the fantastic work x

Cheers guys!! To be honest I'm dreading tomo!!! I know i've put on but i'd been so good until today!! (shouldn't have sneaked a look at the scales!! ) I hope it was just muscle as been really active was so unfit before that it does feel good tho!! (ache today tho!! owww!!) Wannabe 10lbs is a fantastic start you'll def reach your goal doing what you're doing!! Yum purplechick did you make any of the recipes!! some food on here looks amazing !! How did you do on monday mwah xxx

Hiya, im on slimming world too and have around 11 stone to lose. (12 to start off with somehow lost a stone since november when i wasnt even on SW! :eek:) i'm 18 at the moment and feel i can relate to alot of what you've mentioned, except the uni part ... my weight has stopped me from doing so much :( anyway welcome to minimins! :) x

Hiya, im on slimming world too and have around 11 stone to lose. (12 to start off with somehow lost a stone since november when i wasnt even on SW! :eek:) i'm 18 at the moment and feel i can relate to alot of what you've mentioned, except the uni part ... my weight has stopped me from doing so much :( anyway welcome to minimins! :) x

Hey Aimee thanks for your msg and the kind welcome!! Wow that's amazing you lost one on your own woo!! something must have clicked in your brain!!
I think the feeling like we can't do things is the worst as we should be living our lives and not letting anything hold us back!! So we're on the right track now and will soon feel fabulous!! when did you start SW?

Mwah Maz Xx

Back