Hi all new to this Day 1

Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum and im looking for support as today is day 1 of my lipotrim. Very nervous but it needs to be done :eek:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hiya im on day 3 so il try and give u as much support as possible!

Only learns for me are make sure u get some breath strips of some sort cos u may get bad breath!

It's really naughty of me but I weighed myself after day 2 and iv lost 5lbs already so it really does work.

The hunger is not as bad as it could be but if like me u like food and u don't wait for hunger signals then it's quite nice to realise hunger when u start on lipotrim and by the time u do I guess your in day 3 and ketosis may have kicked in which means u don't feel uncomfortably hungry. I don't feel hungry just really thirsty and as iv had only sweet milkshakes I craved savoury & had the chicken soup for lunch today.it tasted amazing!!haha

If u do feel a bit weak if u can just get into bed and sleep it off.I felt rough last night (day2) but this morning I got up full of energy took the dog for a walk and walked to work!feel loads better!

Hope this helps?

All the best for day 1

Jen xxx

Welcome to you both!!!!

You'll do great!! Get that first week out of the way and you'll feel great!!! I promise...

This diet is so hard but its sooooo worth it!!!!

Come on here for any support or with any questions....

xxx

Welcome to you both :) ... were all here to help if you need us just post :D x x x

Hi guys thanks for the replies sorry only getting back to ye now my laptop was playing up :mad:

Hi frecklesy im on Day 3 now not feeling too bad actually not feeling that hungry or as tired as i was yesterday and monday thank god :) Im conscious of my breath already going to head down the chemist shortly! 5lbs thats brill i cant wait til i get to my weigh in monday for the extra boost haha. How are you getting on now?

Thanks Deezer and Trueleame its much appreciated il need all the help i can get :)

:welcome: to you both..... call in often its where its all going on! lol XX

Back