Hi all, newbie doing slimmers world

Hi
Would just like to say hi to everyone!
Doing slimmers world online, but have done sw before, it worked before and lost 1 stone 1/2 in 3 months but unfortunatly put most of it back on when we moved out to Switzerland!, yummy food and cheese! So here Iam back again but feel good that I have recognized I need to do something!!
Day 2 now and eating my scrambled egg for brekkie!!, would love to befriend some fellow sw ppl

Kay xx

Hi angelic wave
I'm back to SW to lose the last 21lbs after previously losing 4stone. I live in muscat Oman and there are no groups here. I have joined a weigh in group on this forum and it's so nice to have some support. I'm in my second week, I lost 3 1/2 lbs last week and seem to be sticking to the plan 100% at the moment.
What do you want to lose? What day do you weigh in?
Good luck with the plan xxx

Hi Clara
I used to live in Saudi and Qatar for 8 yrs before here!
I would love to loose 4 stone, currently 15st 7lbs! So that would take me down to about 11st , I would love to join in a weigh in club, how do I do that?

day 1 - 15st 7lb joined sw online 9/3/11

angelicwave said:
Hi Clara
I used to live in Saudi and Qatar for 8 yrs before here!
I would love to loose 4 stone, currently 15st 7lbs! So that would take me down to about 11st , I would love to join in a weigh in club, how do I do that?

Spooky eh?
To join a weigh in club just search for 'thursday weigh in' or whatever day you want to weigh and then post onto the thread saying hi....I felt like a bit of a gatecrasher when I first did it but everyone is so welcoming. It's a great incentive to keep going. I am more on plan now I use this site than I ever was when I used to go to class.
My starting weight was 15st 2lb and I'm down to 10st 8lb . Took me about 18 months and I took the scenic route so it's definitely possible.
Xx

angelicwave said:
8 years of driving and not alot of walking in the middle east has taken it's toll!

I feel your pain.....oh just to walk down the road. X

Oh wow well done you!!!
I was 16st 2 first time round then went down to 14 st 7lbs in 3 months then put alot of it back on in 8 months of being in Switzerland!
It must be starting to warm up out there now? Do u mind me asking what company ur hubby works for?
We were in Saudi for 5 yrs with bae systems that was a shock to my system lol
Then we left for Qatar for 3 years, that place is also mad and the driving is of course horrendous!

angelicwave said:
Oh wow well done you!!!
I was 16st 2 first time round then went down to 14 st 7lbs in 3 months then put alot of it back on in 8 months of being in Switzerland!
It must be starting to warm up out there now? Do u mind me asking what company ur hubby works for?
We were in Saudi for 5 yrs with bae systems that was a shock to my system lol
Then we left for Qatar for 3 years, that place is also mad and the driving is of course horrendous!

Out here with HSBC....don't think I would be brave enough to do Saudi.
I totally agree.....the driving here is a white knuckle ride at times. Temperature today is 31 degrees and it's not even hot yet. Fabulous xx

Back