Hi all newbie here!

Chebblies

Hi
I'm caz. Just started back on slimming world but doing it at home due to work commitments. It's been three weeks and so far I've lost about 8/9lbs. I can't be precise because I have the old style scales and have to bend over like a ski jumper to see what I weigh! Lol so not quite sure what else to type .... Say hi and I shall see you around the forums!

Much love

Caz x

Hi Caz

Welcome to the site and well done on your loss already! This is a great place for help and support as there are loads of people on SW.
There's a dedicated thread for it and that's where you'll find everyone on the same diet so perfect for advice and recipe ideas.

Good luck with it

Hi caz welcome and well done on your weight loss!! I am also on slimming world and i attend classes only started last week so first weigh in this thursday!! :)

Hi caz welcome and well done on your weight loss!! I am also on slimming world and i attend classes only started last week so first weigh in this thursday!! :)

Hi hi and thankyou both. How are you finding it so far?? I tend to have massive meals to stop me snacking and craving. I must be eating the weight I loose in pasta at the moment!! Lol

I struggled the first day as i didmt understand it then it went well and then on sunday i had an indian and really let myself down still feel so guilty over it but since sunday everythings been great and im loving it and i wont be having any more bad days that i kmow for a fact! Lol :)

Back