Hi all - newbie here!

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Hi everyone, I'm Karen and tomorrow i will be starting on CDSS. My starting weight is 18lbs 4ozs, so have some way to go but hoping some virtual hand-holding might help me along the way :)
I'm nervous, scared, excited but most importantly more determined than i have ever been to shift this weight - for good!
Looking forward to getting to know you all better :D

Last edited:
You weigh 18lbs?! Hehe!

Welcome to Mini's, and good luck on your CD journey! It is so worth it! xx

lollollol - think i've spent too much time on parenting forums :eek:

Of course that SHOULD read 18st 4lbs :rotflmao:

Hiya Karen
Welcome and good luck. You're a lightweight compared to me!
I'm on day 5 and have found this site invaluable. No one has complained about me asking silly questions yet.
Pinks
x

Welcome Karen .... good luck and hope you don't get sweaty hands from all the hand holding you get from us!! We're also good with virtual hugs, tissues, smiles and smacking ar$£'s!!!!

Welcome,and best of luck tomorrow.I have only started last week and finding it great,there will be times when you will find it hard but take my advice just come on here and it will pass.
elaine x

Welcome and good luck. You are in a great frame of mind to start so I'm confident in you to do very well. The first few days are the worst, get through them any way you can, sleep if necessary or keep yourself very busy whichever works and after that it is plain sailing.

Don't be afraid to ask silly questions, that's what we are here for!

HI Karen
Good luck as you start on CD.
Just remember we all went through the first week so any help or advice there is always someone to help!
The first few days can be tough,but drink loads of water and the weight loss after one week will make it all worthwhile!

Gud Luck Karen,this Is My Second Week And Im Flyin At It,found It Grand So Far Water Was Hard At First But Managin 2 Get Down 3 Litres A Day So Far,but It's Worth It When U Step On Scales.xxx

Back