Hi all, Newbie here

William

Hi,

My name's William and I live in London. I'm 32 yrs old and weigh in @ 18stone ish!
Ive recently started to come off a 3 year spell on anti depressants and realise I've got to lose some weight fast!
I have the support of a loving family and network of friends so I know I will get through this!
Just wanted to say hi and say you are all a real inspiration to me.
Look forward to speaking to you all

William
:)

Welcome to minimins William. We are a friendly bunch here. Good luck on ur weight loss journey and we are all here to support one another. Have u decided which diet your going to do or would it just be healthy eating?

Hi William and welcome. Have you thought about how you want to lose the pounds? Have a look at the different sections and see how everyone is doing.

Irene xx

Thanks for the warm welcome,

I've started with a sensible eating program and light exercise. Having had a look around there seems to be so many different options at the moment. Can you reccommend something that might fit around a hectic work scedule?

W

Hi

:sign0144:been reading the site for a while but have finally tken the plunge and joined. So hello to you all I have questions already As I'm in the process of booking flights to Brussels to have a tummy tuck on Dec 3rd. Hope you won't get fed up of me Anne x

Thanks for the warm welcome,

I've started with a sensible eating program and light exercise. Having had a look around there seems to be so many different options at the moment. Can you reccommend something that might fit around a hectic work scedule?

W

Hi William and welcome.

WW and SW seem to work really well for people on here who want to eat sensibly and I'm sure you can encorporate it in a hectic work schedule as well.

Good luck - and fantastic you have supportive family and friends.

welcome to all the newbies, have ya all decided wat plans ya are going on. Ya will defintely get all the support on here, they are all a friendly bunch. gud luck with yur weight loss journey's

hi william and welcome good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Hi William :) best of luck on your journey x

A big :welcome:, this site is great, a lovely place to come for advice and support, or just to keep your hands occupied and stop you raiding the fridge!
I'm calorie counting as it means I'm not having to cut anything out, but as you can see from the boards different approaches suit different people.
All the best on whichever way you choose xxx

Back