Hi all, Newbie visiting the loo all too frequently

Twingo31

Hi all

I started yesterday CD SS. Found it surprisingly easy, so am hoping today will be the same, so far so good.

The trips to the loo literally every 20 - 25mins are driving me mad, but i want to drink plenty of water so i'm just going to have to deal with it i guess. The problem will be later this afternoon when i have to travel to a meeting and may not be able to get to a loo as easily. :eek:

I'm soooo motivated right now, long may it continue.

My motivation for doing this is

To be able to get in and out of OH car (its a lotus so is very difficult.
To be able to sit on the tube without feeling like i'm squashing someone.
To stop my knees hurting and to be able to do more exercise
To get taken more seriously at work, try to deny it if you like but its true that people assume fat women are not as clever as thin women.
To actually be thinner rather than just forgetting i'm fat when i walk down the street. (i have weird body image issues, i look in the mirror and feel dreadful but generally when out i forget i'm horribly fat and just act like a thin person.

oh last point... I have instructed the boys i work with to try and encourage me to eat, as i'm a rebellious soul and tend to do the opposite to what they are trying to persuade me to do. Yes i am aware i am strange.

Hi im new too, day 3 for me today.

Just wanted to say i know what you mean about ppl thinking thin women are more intelligent.

I have really low self esteem after gaining weight so hope cd will help me feel better about myself.

Good luck with your journey.

Back