Hi all, old member (food pics)

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
Hi all I used to be a member here months ago, was doing CD - didn't work out :cry:
Anyway I'm back on SW now, and I've lost 7lb in 12 days :D
Mostly doing green...
anyway, learnt how to make quiche and curry from scratch today... so thought I'd share pics as I'm so god damned proud of em! lol

(slimming world chips of course!)

I also put oregano on my quiche so it didn't taste as bland!

Picture3002-1.jpg

Picture3003.jpg
http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn340/KimboLeah1/Picture3003.jpg

good stuff!

whats the recipes chick for the curry as that looks lush! x

good stuff!

whats the recipes chick for the curry as that looks lush! x
very simple... almost cheating.
Tin of chopped tomatoes, onions, garlic salt, mild curry powder, and ground ginger (powder stuff!)
i just kept adding the spices and kept tasting until i was happy with it.
I feel like i've had an Indian takeaway! yummy!

Did it taste like a particular curry/.!

hmmmmm just like a hot curry sauce, chinese style i guess, my mouths still burning lol

Those photos are great, I must start taking photos of my dinners! I'll be a bit embarrassed though as I like big portions!

Was the quiche pic taken before it was cooked?? It does not look like mine lol - will take pic when make it again (prob 2moro as had yesterday and day b4 lol) - what do you put in it???

chips and curry sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - i am having sw chips today :)

Mmmmmmmmm looks yummy. I have SW chips cooking at the mo , wish they would hurry up am starving:sigh:

your quiche looks really good, think il have to make one of these later so can snack on tomorrow! ;)

Was the quiche pic taken before it was cooked?? It does not look like mine lol - will take pic when make it again (prob 2moro as had yesterday and day b4 lol) - what do you put in it???

yeah it was cooked... i didn'tt put cheese on top though, just cottage cheese and oregano.
i don'y like peppers or mushrooms so i just had onions, tomatoes, quorn bacon and quorn sausage...... oh and 2 eggs of course... YUM!

Back