J0j01978 food diary 2016

Weigh in tomorrow thanks to my crazy Chinese I had last weekend it's not looking good but oh well I will show my face and how for the best.

Oh right I had that with a group I went to once it was so busy I felt like I was just handing over money and that's it it was when I was pregnant with my first and I was given wrong advice so I didn't go back. My group now is on a fri morning and quiet I love it cos she invoves everyone. Could you try another group. Yer the fist few months is so hard cooking I just threw stuff in my slow cooker and ate mushroom omelettes in the day it's was awful hope it passes quick for you. I'm 17 weeks now feel ok now just soooo tired still everything is a right effort and had to go back to work last Friday it's a new job bacause my old job wouldn't let me reduce my hours the twats bono work at kfc and I can have up to £5 worth of food a shift but I have a chicken mug shot lol. Xxx

That's the crazy thing, she is lovely and I got on with her really well. I even took her some flowers on xmas eve to say thanks for all her support!!! Hey ho!

You've changed jobs? Will you be ok for maternity pay?

We are going to the coast later this afternoon for the weekend so it will be 'off plan'! Plus it's pancake day on Tuesday and I never ever have them as i'm always on a diet so i am going to have some this year!!! We go on holiday 5th April so I need to reign my naughtiness in and try and incorporate some normal meals again!!

That's the crazy thing, she is lovely and I got on with her really well. I even took her some flowers on xmas eve to say thanks for all her support!!! Hey ho!

You've changed jobs? Will you be ok for maternity pay?

We are going to the coast later this afternoon for the weekend so it will be 'off plan'! Plus it's pancake day on Tuesday and I never ever have them as i'm always on a diet so i am going to have some this year!!! We go on holiday 5th April so I need to reign my naughtiness in and try and incorporate some normal meals again!!
Err that's annoying I think when the group is small they give you more attention and when busy they don't have time to have chats We did a taste thing over Christmas there was only me and 1 other person who made anything but to be fair there was only 7 in our group but Jan and it's busy now so she has to get everything in that short time.

I know I had no choice to change my job and what's annoying is my old ***** boss has now been asked to hand her notice in by higher management so I bet I could of gone back if the new manger was there but it's quite a dangerous job so I'm prob better off out of it.
I hope I'm entitled no maternity allowance I defo won't be able to get maternity pay. But that just my luck tbh. Getting weighed at 10 this morning hoping for any loss fingers crossed.

Enjoy your weekend use your syns and live of free food when you get home except tues I was thinking of having sw pancakes then thought erm nope so I will be using syns on mine too. At least we can't use any on alcohol lol :(

Err that's annoying I think when the group is small they give you more attention and when busy they don't have time to have chats We did a taste thing over Christmas there was only me and 1 other person who made anything but to be fair there was only 7 in our group but Jan and it's busy now so she has to get everything in that short time.

I know I had no choice to change my job and what's annoying is my old ***** boss has now been asked to hand her notice in by higher management so I bet I could of gone back if the new manger was there but it's quite a dangerous job so I'm prob better off out of it.
I hope I'm entitled no maternity allowance I defo won't be able to get maternity pay. But that just my luck tbh. Getting weighed at 10 this morning hoping for any loss fingers crossed.

Enjoy your weekend use your syns and live of free food when you get home except tues I was thinking of having sw pancakes then thought erm nope so I will be using syns on mine too. At least we can't use any on alcohol lol :(

Good luck!!!!!

Yeah you're right.... no alcohol (god damn) so at least we can use our syns on something else, like pancakes!!!!!!

Yep too right and fish and chips lol 1 off for me not bad and with the baby and everything else that goes on I'm counting every lb as 2 lol need to loose 2 more then I've lost a stone since pregnant. When are you weighing xx

Sunday

Breakfast cup of tea and a coffee

Lunch kfc rice box Original recipe which is apparently 10.5 syns on EE,

Tea roast beef dinner Tony made it so adding 5 syns just in case

15.5 syns best behave for the rest of the week :greenapple:

Monday

Breakfast cup off tea and a banana

Lunch. Jacket potato fat free cottage cheese low fat spread ham and salad.

Tea. Stew
Drinks Tea coffee and water

Syns 5
Used a choice for milk

Good day today chilled in with the my babba as it was raining no work today.
And felt the new baby kick for the first time yay

image.jpeg Wednesday

Breakfast. Cup of tea and a banana

Lunch. Left over lasagne

Tea Tandoori chicken kebabs
Fried rice and salad

1 on today I'm such a idiot only had half to go to shift a stone now I need to loose 1 and a half. I took my nephews to McDonald and ate loads my self and I even made cakes and ate 2 of them God knows what else I had I've forgot.
Have to forget it now and move on!!

Lunch today
2 fry light eggs on toast with tinned tomatoes.

Tea

Steak mushrooms salad jacket potato and cottage cheese

Syns 5 for spread

Here to follow :)

I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby and will be joining a sw meeting on Tuesday! Lost 3 stone in the past on it, so I know it works.

Xx

Here to follow :)

I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby and will be joining a sw meeting on Tuesday! Lost 3 stone in the past on it, so I know it works.

Xx
Congratulations yes join I love going well when I loose lol I'm going to see the healthy pregnancy clinic in March and I will get free vouchers to go to slimming world so if I was you I would do the same. Save some penny's for the baby. Xx

Back again had my 20 week scan last Friday I'm
Having another boy yay.
Missed group as I get weight on Friday morning and went well off the rails takeaways cake and McDonald's but NO MORE I'm on it again starting today.

Breakfast weetabix a of milk
Lunch slimming world quiche
image.jpeg

Thurs
took Connor to play group there we have some
Toast there but they only have white so I will have to syn it. I'm going to take my own next week.

Breakfast 2 X white bread 10.5 syns
Spread. 4 Syns

Lunch Shepard's pie. 2 for gravy

Tea Salmon potatoes and veg no syns
Weigh in in the morning it's prob gonna be a disappointing result but I'm going to be 100 % from now
I need to organised if I'm not I mess up.

Back