Hi all..... So im gonna join u all:-)

shell09

Silver Member
Hi just wanted to introduce myself

I'm michelle I'm 28 and I've just lost around 7 stone on a very low cal diet (cambridge) I've been eating normally for a few months now and have decided that although I am at my original target of 12 stone I'd now like to do the last lap and lose another 2 stone

I'm 5 foot 7 just about a size 12 :) from a size 22/24 but would like to get into a 10 by the summer! I don't want to do vlcd for this last bit as I've had a few minor health goings on n think healthy eating is much better although longer!

I've done slimming world in the past lost aprox 2 stone and done green and red days..... This was years ago before I had my daughter n she's. 5 now lol!

I'm not joining a group I'm just doing it myself aiming for around 10 sins per day n doing red or green days. I've seen lots about this extra easy plan I'm having trouble convincing myself on that one though. After doing such a low cal diet with emphasis on low carbs I'm panicking about green days but in the back if my mind I know they do work and carbs dont have to be evil lol

So here's to day one kinda (although I do weigh myself on Tuesday mornings) I'm having a green day today

Sorry for waffling on but I love the support on minimins I was always in the cambridge bit n hope to give n get the same support here

Xx

Hey Michelle, :welcome2: good luck on your sw journey i hope you get to reach the last stage of your weight loss. Well done on loosing 7 stone, that's such an achievement.

:D

Michelle, hello and welcome you certainly seem to know what you are looking towards and your definatley in the right place. Take a look at some of the recipes on here and the diaries are great for ideas good luck with your weight loss journeyx.

Welcome Shell!
I lost a few stone on Cambridge too (i loved it!!). But i made a decision before Christmas to stop doing it. Cost mainly... so i've joined the wonderful SW!!

I loved the CD minimins site too - I was never off it. Whoever thought of minimins should be made a saint or something!! It's completely invaluable!

Good luck lovely!!

Lx

Hello, welcome and congratulations on your loss so far - good going!! I hope you enjoy SW, it's been great for me, I just do green so carbs don't have to inhibit your losses. My daughter is 5 too btw!

Aww thanks for such a warm reception guys... Guess who just bought all her ingredients for super speed soup:) should hopefully be a good kick start seeing as I actually weigh in in 4 days!!

I started the 30 day shred a few weeks back mannaged 11 days got to level 2 but wow it hurts my knees I mean it hurts everywhere which is obviously the point bug my knees were redicilous! Like an old lady do may get back to level two for ten days n another break. Anybody else doing or done the shred?

Back