Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi all..... So im gonna join u all:-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shell09, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Hi just wanted to introduce myself

I'm michelle I'm 28 and I've just lost around 7 stone on a very low cal diet (cambridge) I've been eating normally for a few months now and have decided that although I am at my original target of 12 stone I'd now like to do the last lap and lose another 2 stone

I'm 5 foot 7 just about a size 12 :) from a size 22/24 but would like to get into a 10 by the summer! I don't want to do vlcd for this last bit as I've had a few minor health goings on n think healthy eating is much better although longer!

I've done slimming world in the past lost aprox 2 stone and done green and red days..... This was years ago before I had my daughter n she's. 5 now lol!

I'm not joining a group I'm just doing it myself aiming for around 10 sins per day n doing red or green days. I've seen lots about this extra easy plan I'm having trouble convincing myself on that one though. After doing such a low cal diet with emphasis on low carbs I'm panicking about green days but in the back if my mind I know they do work and carbs dont have to be evil lol

So here's to day one kinda (although I do weigh myself on Tuesday mornings) I'm having a green day today

Sorry for waffling on but I love the support on minimins I was always in the cambridge bit n hope to give n get the same support here

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hey Michelle, :welcome2: good luck on your sw journey i hope you get to reach the last stage of your weight loss. Well done on loosing 7 stone, that's such an achievement.

:D

4. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Michelle, hello and welcome you certainly seem to know what you are looking towards and your definatley in the right place. Take a look at some of the recipes on here and the diaries are great for ideas good luck with your weight loss journeyx.

5. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Welcome Shell!
    I lost a few stone on Cambridge too (i loved it!!). But i made a decision before Christmas to stop doing it. Cost mainly... so i've joined the wonderful SW!!

I loved the CD minimins site too - I was never off it. Whoever thought of minimins should be made a saint or something!! It's completely invaluable!

Good luck lovely!!

Lx

6. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Hello, welcome and congratulations on your loss so far - good going!! I hope you enjoy SW, it's been great for me, I just do green so carbs don't have to inhibit your losses. My daughter is 5 too btw!

7. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Aww thanks for such a warm reception guys... Guess who just bought all her ingredients for super speed soup:) should hopefully be a good kick start seeing as I actually weigh in in 4 days!!

I started the 30 day shred a few weeks back mannaged 11 days got to level 2 but wow it hurts my knees I mean it hurts everywhere which is obviously the point bug my knees were redicilous! Like an old lady do may get back to level two for ten days n another break. Anybody else doing or done the shred?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.