1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi All, Syn value in Chinese curry?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Watsonnicole1, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Watsonnicole1

Watsonnicole1 Member

Hi All,

I hope I have posted in the correct place.. I was wondering if anyone know's the syn value of chinese curry sauce? I've saved all my syns today (bar2) for a chinese tomorrow. Just Chicken Chow Mein.. boiled rice & Curry Sauce (i hope)

Thank You x

I did do a search but I can only find WW points values.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just ball park figures because servings and ingredients can vary hugely between restaurants

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Chicken Chow Mein, average portion 380g serving

[​IMG] 7 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 11½ Syns [​IMG] Green 7 Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Fish & Chip Shops, Curry Sauce, average portion per serving

[​IMG] 6 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 6 Syns [​IMG] Green 6 Syns

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
  4. Watsonnicole1

Watsonnicole1 Member

Ah I see, Thank You. I seen the chippy one but didn't know if it would be the same.

Thank You.x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.