Hi all, think its about time....

Biglad

Hi all, im Mark, at 32, 6'3 and 320lb, I have two young sons and a baby girl of 6 month that has brought me round to my senses and i think its long over due that I sort myself out... im looking at a target of 250lbs (18st) that, believe it or now was when I was at my fittest and most comfortable, my frame doesnt accommodate skinny, never has n never will, I used to be a keen rugby player and participated in many sports and activities, and many Hiking miles up and down Snowdon and the National parks, but got mysef into a rut I couldnt get out of and ended up the way I am today...... time to change, I now have a new job, a new beautiful baby daughter and 2 beautiful sons and now I need to do this for them as well as myself..

So I have joined up not to embarrass myself into losing weight but to be amongst others that are doing the same, being on here I have seen some truly inspirational stories and that has given me an extra boost.

Looking forward to starting my journy and sharing with like minded people... so go steady on me ;) ;)

Thanks for reading

Mark

Back