Hi all...well I'm back! :D

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Hi,

So I used to be on here all of the time last year but started uni and life got really hectic and didn't make time for it anymore.

I was maintaining my weight without problem, but since January I have let some bad habits slip back and need to stop it pronto!!

I managed to put on a stone, but I've lost 3lb this week....sooo chuffed. Need to get back in to the swing of things and get my figure back for summer.

Hi to all those that were on here before and to all the new members. Look forward to getting to know you all :D

Kerry xx

Hello and welcome back xxx

Kerry, I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering how my mate was getting on. It is so lovely to see you around again!

Well done on recognising that bad habits had started slipping in, and even more so for doing something about it! 3lb is a fantastic loss. This shows that you are not going to let yourself go down the road of gaining it all back plus more, which is so easy to do.

It is SO good to have you back
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all, you are all sooo lovely and there was me thinking I wuld be long forgotten! lol. Thank you all :D xx

Hi Kerry and welcome back! I remember you too!

Well done on not gaining too much after a break..it never works for me and I gain masses! Lol.
Its lovely to hear from you again and I look forward to reading more posts from you.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back