hi all whats your goal ????

tsweety81

hi all im new but really want to get to know ppl.so thought i would start a thread to find out all our goals whatever that may be whether it is a certain pair of jeans or an important event an dyou wanna b a certain size.i think it helps to keep in mind what you wanna acheive.......

my goal is to get to a healthy weight and not feel embarressed to buy clothes and actually go out to buy then rather than buy online.......

whats yours ?????

luv tracy xxxx

Hi Hun
My goal is to be under 60kg n a size 10-12. Wear skinny jeans n a fitted top in same size! My dream is also to wear loads dresses with tights!
Xx

I want to be a fit, healthy size 12.... I want to learn to surf!!! Thats my main goal!!!!

I go to Cornwall every year and never get in the water as i'm so scared!!!

X

Hi Guys,

My main goal is to get under 189kg by the July and then get my self into some good old Rugby training.

Tracy I am sure that you will achieve your goal! :D

Good luck all in your goals my goal is to be able to walk in a shop and buy an outfit which fits me and start to play football again

Oh my god i secind this!!!

Clearly if your over a size 14 you want to look like someones GRAN!!!!!

lol@ Deezer
You should be a buyer for Evans!!!!

I want to feel confident in the playground, and not be the 'fat mum' that everyone is laughing at.
x x x

My goal at the moment is to get to 10 stones and to wear a size 12. Achievable at this rate by my birthday in March. Good luck everyone. Xx

Snap!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am quite tall and put that with being fat people always call me "big girl". It makes me cringe, I want to be the tall slim girl. My 12yr old daughter is bursting with pride at my losses which makes me realise that she was unhappy with my weight before although she wouldn't have said anything.

In the middle of the buidling where I work there is a very small flight of starirs (about 10 steps). At the moment i walk up very slowly. At my worst weight I couldn't continue a conversation with some one as we walked up the stairs through the building. A bit bad as often I need to show visitors around!

I want to have a Rocky Balboa momnet on those stairs. I can just see me running up them then dancing around punching the air with music blaring at the same time:)

I'm going to Florida with the family for three weeks this August and want to be 10st 10lb. I want be able to wear a nice swimming costume and not be afraid I won't fit on the rides in the theme parks. I'm also getting laser treatment on my chest and back to remove scars so if all goes to plan I'll be so much more confident.

My goal is to be under 15st by the time I go to Vegas in August else I lose $1000 to a mate of mine. :-(

Thats just a motivator though.

My main goal is be able to walk into any high street shop any buy what I want, instead of skulking around knowing nothing will fit.

I am big, but not that big. I dont class 50" chest/ 42" waist as being outrageous but obviously the high street do. Ted Baker class XL as 44" chest. Come on!!!!

To get into my wedding dress and to show the rather rude shop assistants at the wedding dress shop that I can lose all this weight and fit into the size dress I want to

My goal is to be 90kg or lower by the 30th March (appointment at hospital). I also would love to buy clothes from any shop!!!!

bigtosmall i am in Bolton too

Back