Hi all xx

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Just thought i would say hi and introduce myself. I'm Laaibah and this is my millionth restart, lol, but i actually feel really positive that i can do it this time.

I've already posted a little about myself in the thread - Advice Needed: Restart & TOTM but i just wanted to say i am looking forward to meeting you all and sharing my weightloss journey with you.

At the mo, as well as doing the diet i am trying to get assignments done for university but i have a feeling i am going to get very distracted by this site, lol.

Anyway, my name is laaibah, i'm 23 years old, and i have about 2.5-3 stones to lose.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all :) xx

Hi Laaibah,

Beware this site is very addictive but it is amazing for support/advice/commiserations and motivation.

Best of luck with your restart, a lot of CD in about frame of mind and you sound like you're positive about it so I look forward to your postings! :)

Hi there! Wishing you lots of success x

hiya just wanted to say best of luck to ya. will look forward to seeing your progress. mini's is great for support/advice/a moan etc!

becky x

Aww, thank you for your lovely replies, you've all made me feel really welcome. Hopefully i will be sticking to the diet 100% and staying around the boards for a long time. I am on Day 3 at the mo and feeling good :) xx

Good luck hun!

Back