hi all!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by poppymai, 23 August 2009 Social URL.

1. poppymai

poppymai New Member

just wanted to say a big hello from a big lady (me)! i just found this website, read a few posts and thought wow! a most realistic helping site! with a lot of very friendly people. so i just had to join and hopefully get lots of inspiration to lose the excess flab from my body! i will be checking in daily and hopefully get to read lots of advice. i am currently calorie counting 1200 a day have been doing it alone for six weeks i am wearing a size smaller so thats good! but i have a long way to go...( 5 stones) i am determined to succeed (and will) i am not getting on the scales just yet, using a tape measure! i am looking forward to feeling brave enough to put on a swimming cossy and go swimming.. somethin i havent done in years! (too embarrased to in case i get mistaken for a whale). anyway..nice to be here!!! thanks for reading:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Well done. 6 weeks and a smaller size - that is a great achievement

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.