Hi all

Hoz

Silver Member
Hi, I decided a couple of days ago the time had come to shift some weight (I did lose 4 stone last year, but piled it all back on).
So this morning I jumped on the scales, and nearly cried when I realised just how heavy I was.
So I've joined in the hope I'll find things easier if I can interact with people in the same situation as me.

I only joined the site 3 days ago and I already find it really inspiring :D Hope you achieve the results you are looking for :D

Hi Hoz,
I know exactly how you feel!
I am trying not to hate what I see in the mirror, but instead tell myself that it is the beginning of a new, slimmer, healthier me.
Good luck with your weight loss.
x

Thanks everyone, good luck to all of you too! :D

Hi, Welcome and good luck :)

Hey, well done for making the decision to change your eating habits, you have definately come to the right place for 24/7 support and a chance to make new friends with the same goal in mind!

Have you decided to use a specific plan or are you just cutting down?

Good luck

Kel xx

Hey, well done for making the decision to change your eating habits, you have definately come to the right place for 24/7 support and a chance to make new friends with the same goal in mind!

Have you decided to use a specific plan or are you just cutting down?

Good luck

Kel xx

That's good to hear, I didn't have any kind of support last time, so I'm hoping it will be easier this time around.

I was planning to count the calories again and start getting back into the habit of regular execise.

And thanks again to everyone else who's said hello and wished me luck ;)

That's good to hear, I didn't have any kind of support last time, so I'm hoping it will be easier this time around.

I was planning to count the calories again and start getting back into the habit of regular execise.

And thanks again to everyone else who's said hello and wished me luck ;)

No problem :) A good way to start is the obvious semi to skimmed milk, white to wholemeal bread, sugar to sweetener, diet/low sugar drinks instead of full sugar ones. etc and then work your way from there. Also dont try to do too much exercise at once otherwise you will burn yourself out and quit! You are best staring small and slowly building it up.

Anyways, you know where I am if you need help :)

Kel xx

Back