Hi all

Ally36

Hi everyone ,
Today i decided to bite the bullet and give SW another go !
I joined slimming world 2 years ago and managed to loose 2.5 stones, well all that has come back on now and more:cry:
I am not going to be able to get to my local class so have been searching the Internet and come across this great site , after reading posts here all afternoon I have found the motivation to start again !
I am plucking up the courage to get back on the scales so I can see how much I need to loose again!
Wish me luck!
Alison x

Welcome back to SW and good luck xx

hello! good luck with your journey, stick on here for friendly advice, you'll do just fine xx

Hiya

Welcome back to SW and welcome to Minimins.....It's a fab site, full of help, support, recipes and more...
you will find it very addictive and you'll log in and post most days! lol

Good luck and let us know how you do

Hello, I'm returning to SW as well on my own without group this time (and my bestest loss was 2 stone 3 yrs ago with SW) So here we all go again :sigh:.... You are not alone!
But Hey, fill up your kitchen with free foods and we should be loosing that excess wt without too much trouble and be seeing big losses for christmas.
Get on those scales tomorrow morning and get yourself started .

Let me know how you get on hun> :) x Jenny

Hi guys,
Thanks for all your support and encouragement!
Went to go on the scales this morning and they are not working , so can put it off till after work and until I buy a new one!
I have already starting planning my meals for next week , my downfall will be that I own a convenience store so all them goodies are there to tempt me everyday!
But I have done it before so I can do it !!!!!
Alison

That sounds like the worst job for sticking to a diet at!!

All the best for your first week - stick with it hun!

x

Back