hi all..

xKimmiex

Silver Member
hey, im kim. Im 19 from leicester.Im weighing in at 21st3lb atm, [Was 23st2] Im currently wanting to lose 10ish stone. I have two babies one is two and one is 4months old :rolleyes:. My mum passed away at the end ov december, so im very lonely :sigh:

Im really struggling, and desprately need some friends..

So hey :eek:

Hey back to you Kimmie:wave_cry:

Great to meet you and well done on the weight loss so far.

Your children look beautiful....I have 2 daughters one is 6 and the other is 17months.

So sorry to hear about your mum.....it makes losing weight even tougher doesn't it..

But keep it up and I am sure you will gain lots of understanding friends on here. I am around most nights:bliss:

Big hug hun
Lizzie x

hi kim welcome to the forum , sorry to hear that your mum passed away in december you have done well to stay strong for your two lovely kids and very difficuly times and to lose weight aswell well done to the weight loss that you have achieved you will make lots of friends on here im sure of that . im starting my journey tomorrow on my diet i tip the scales at 18st 4lb but im going to lose 5st however long it takes me , i came on here same reason as you to gain friends and support throught the weight and after the weight loss and havent been disappointed there are some lovely people on here good lucky with your weight loss take care .

Hi Kim it's nice to meet you. :) I'm sorry to hear about your mum, you must miss her a lot. I'm Jo, I have 5 kids oldest is 13 and the youngest is 3.

Congratulations on your weight lose so far! Your doing great!

so sorry to hear about your mum, and if i or anyone on here can go some way to make you feel less lonely im sure we would all do it. well done on your weight loss so far,youve done amazingly. pm me any time sweetie and take care.

Hey hun and welcome to the forum.
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mum *hugs*

Well done on losing the 2 stone already,thats excellent. I have about 10stone to lose also. Good luck with your weight loss journey,you can do it. Stick around here and you will feel so much more motivated to lose.
If you ever wanna chat then feel free to message me or add me on facebook.
oh and your children are absolutely adorable.
Claire x

thank you all. Just need a chitchat, so lonley doing this diet lol. Im sooo hungry today! went to a play zone thing with DP, kids and neice n her friend, they all had yummy looking food [pizza ect] and i just sat there with me water... Ohwell.

Thanks anyway x

Hey hun, welcome to the forum, like everyone has said so far everyones friendly and if you need support there is always a quick reply. Good luck and give me a shout if there anything I can do x

Back