Newbie doing Exante and saying Hi :-)

OzLozz

Hello all,

pleased to meet you. I'm Lauren a 30 year old mum and full time yo-yo dieter. I tend to like the easy fix diets and buy into any gimmick that promises I will loose fat fast!

Hence why I'm still the same size and never seem to get to my target.

I was doing really well doing my own version of the 5:2 diet by sticking to 1200 calories each day and then intermittent fasting so that I would only eat between the hours of 2pm and 8pm.

I did this from late September last year weighing 13st, till around the beginning of December and I got to 11st 9lb. I was doing fabulous and no exercise at all. It was easy peasy.

Stupidly I took my foot off the accelerator and have been fighting to get under 12st ever since. I just can't seem to get my mojo back.

The biggest problem I have at the moment is that I cannot exercise. I have torn the cartilage in both my hips and each hip requires surgery. I've had one done and am currently on crutches. This means that I am at home all day long with nothing else to do but eat!!

I thought I would be clever and do Exante to get me back in the swing of things and I will hopefully keep doing the Intermittent Fasting (IF) as well.

So far I have ordered a the box of shakes and soups. I tried to start it the Monday after my surgery and lasted 4 days before caving in because I was feeling dizzy with lack of food and being on strong painkillers.

so I've started again and after a few days here and there I have worked out that I have enough Exante packs to last me 19 days. I didn't want to waste my money so instead I'm just going to do it for the remaining 19 days.

I started on Monday 29th April and am currently on day 4 with no cheating at all!!!

The only problem I have at the moment is that I feel rather bloated and haven't passed solids yet. Is that the norm?

Last edited:
Sorry..... I realise the above is rather long.
In short I just wanna look great and feel great!
Help me please!!!

Yay! I just weighed myself, morning of day 5, and I'm 11st13lb!! Thank god I went under the 12s!

I am definitely in ketosis as well!

Happy days x

Back