Step 1 Sole Source The Carrie Diaries - A Yorkshire lass in Sydney: A journey to being healthy

Thank god Easter is over and I've finally managed not to eat chocolate today!!! Have a week till weigh(cdc overseas) in so need to repair the damage I am sure I have done :/. Despite the choccy fest of Easter I ordered a pair of size 14 jeans from next (they now deliver to Oz for free!) ... And they fit perfectly - I don't think I've ever been in a UK 14 (a bit smaller than an Aussie 14)...so very exciting and keeping me motivated!

Hope everyone's had a better Easter (eating wise anyway) than me :)

Yeah for size 14s and heading towards the 12s :0. I think Easter has been worse than Xmas for me!'n I was 100% yesterday so feel like I've broken the chocolate cycle! yeah!

Poo stix - stayed the same this week - not a surprise as my Easter went on for two weeks :( Had a good day today... Onwards and upwards!! Anyone else tried the new rice pudding? Got a freebie yesterday from my CDC... Was a bit odd!... A bit too runny for rice pudding and a bit too much like the porridge a which made me gag - I think I'll be sticking with the shakes!:)

I need to stop buying clothes - but I can't help it!... So much more fun shopping these days!

Poo stix - stayed the same this week - not a surprise as my Easter went on for two weeks :( Had a good day today... Onwards and upwards!! Anyone else tried the new rice pudding? Got a freebie yesterday from my CDC... Was a bit odd!... A bit too runny for rice pudding and a bit too much like the porridge a which made me gag - I think I'll be sticking with the shakes!:)

I need to stop buying clothes - but I can't help it!... So much more fun shopping these days!

Shopping is way more fun when you can fit in clothes!! No more having to only shop in Debenhams, Evans and M&S to find clothes that fit...

I hear you Fay - Australia is the worst if you are above a size 14 - so getting into a size 14 is like opening the doors to a candy store. Even the shops that do a size 16 + - it's all frumpy more mature clothing!

I'm in the shops every week at the moment. My credit card looks like it was skimmed.

Weigh in tonight AND <drum roll> lost a kilo :) Finally heading back in the right direction...I've never hit a goal weight EVER so determined to do it this time :) CDC has put me upto step 2 for this week... so can have pulses which i like but not sure what to have them with? What do other do? just have salads?

ALSO ordered a pair of size 14 pants this week but arrived were a bit baggy in the legs and bottom so sent them back to exchange for a size 12 - but i think they will be way too small (shall see!)

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

Weigh in day yesterday - i lost 100g - can someone pls shake me after such a great start AND not a huge way to go - this could have been over by now but feel like I am dragging my feet. I have never hit a goal weight!!!! (and it's like I don't want to get there!). 4 weeks till i go on holidays and my plan was...sorry still IS to get to 70kgs BUT need to keep focused!

Hope you are all having a better week than me! x

Weigh in - 200g loss!! Talked to CDC and I am going back to doing SS (not even +!) for a week...hoping it will allow me to shift the 4kgs before going on holiday in 3 weeks!

Wish me luck! :)

Weigh in today: I lost 1.1kg - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Only 3.2kg (7lbs) to get to goal!!!! ****...it might actually happen! After deciding I would be doing SS, I ended up doing SS+ (but did it well!) and showed results which is great. Got just over 2 weeks before holidays...not sure if I can make it to goal before holidays BUT will try my best! I'm going off plan on holiday for 2 weeks so know I will put a bit on BUT hoping will feel motivated to get back on it as soon as I get home and get it off ASAP.

Feeling really good this week...bought a fab dress from Dorothy Perkins which is so slimming I hardly recognised myself when looking in the mirror <great feeling> AND for once looking forward to wearing my new swimmers on holidays. ALSO waiting to hear back on a job interview which is taking forever!!!! Am due to submit my psychology registration papers tomorrow so once that's in just have to wait to hear back to finally after 3.5 years will finally be a fully registered psychologist - lots of change here and all in a good way :)

Hoping everyone is having a great week too.

Will weigh in 2 weeks time before holidays :D

Wow Carrie! You're doing so well! Good on you! You must feel so excited to almost be at your goal weight :) I can't imagine feeling excited about wearing swimmers haha! That must feel awesome. Good luck for your 2 weeks, even if you don't quite make your goal, you'll be darn close!
xx

Hey there

Finally back from holidays - had an amazing time. Get weighed in tomorrow night to see what damage I've done - lots of cocktails and lots of food! I did do two 5km runs whilst I there the first week but nothing the second. Will let you know how I get on - I want to get to goal in 6 weeks before I head to San Francisco!!!... So the challenge will be on!

Back