Hi all :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by want2loseit, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. want2loseit

want2loseit Full Member

New to this part of the forum having been buzzing around recently and trying to find the right plan for me.

I have followed SW somewhat unsuccessfully in the past, to be honest I found it very expensive to try and follow it properly. I know others don't find it expensive at all but I haven't ever bought as much fresh fruit and veg in my life lol and it cost a fortune.

I recently did a few days on Lipotrim and realistically there isn't a cats chance in hell that I can keep it up. I really do admire the dedication of people that are able to keep going on it but I just can't.

I went to one WW meeting with a friend before Xmas, went with her for support but I do have the little green folder thingy with the points calculator etc in it as she didn't want it when she went back to SW.
    I signed up on the WW site months ago for a free trial for about a week or so I think and now they're emailing me offering 3 months of the online plan for 29.95 which I think is brilliant...what do others think? Having had a quick look over it in the past the online calculator appeals to me along with the other little bells and whistles lol.

I work full time and often don't have a lot of time during the day to prepare meals etc so the WW range of frozen & canned food etc is really appealing to me.

My weight is badly out of control now. After a humiliating visit to the doctors today about something completely unrelated which resulted in me sobbing my heart out to the bewildered doc about my weight I really do have to get a grip of this.

Nice to meet you all.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    SW Group
    I do online and think for me it is well worth it. I personally need to have something like that to make it more 'real' as if I didn't have something like that I would be back to my old ways in a flash.

But anywho - nice to meet you and good luck with WW.
  4. want2loseit

want2loseit Full Member

Hi :)

Thanks, the online option does look really good, I'm more of an online person than a booky person as I work on the computer all day anyway so I think it would make sense.

Nice to meet you also x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.