Hi all

Mrs Harley

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself, my daughter told me about this forum while I was in the UK last week so I thought I would join and see for myself what its like. I haven't filled out all my info yet as we only arrived back here about 3 hrs ago and I am a little but knackered....will do it over the next few days...promise... Anyway let me tell ya'll a few things.

I am 53 years old, and currently living just outside in Katy, just outside of Houston Texas, we relocated here last year due to my husbands job. Originally we are from the UK but from 2002 until last summer we were living in Co Cork Ireland ( again for hubbys work). So if there is anyone on the forum from Houston feel free to contact me.

I first "found"slimming world, it must be 20 odd years ago and lost a bundle of weight which I have (on the whole) managed to keep off. However it is a struggle, and so keep going back to it when I need to. There are no groups near me but I did find out that SW are in the Dallas/Fort Worth areas so mailed them to see if they will be coming to Houston...it is the next city to be targeted ..but who knows when. So for now I am doing it on my own..... but I have a friend who wants to give it a go and i have my hubby on it too...I am sure that we can do it between us....if there are any ex-pat's out there that want to join us let me know..maybe we can persuade SW to hurry up...

I am sure I will be asking lots of questions about the extra easy stuff...they didnt have that when I first did it..

Anyway I hope to be in touch with some of you soon

Hi Mum -glad you made it on here... head over to the SW bit of the forum and you'll find the EE stuff on there.

How lovely to see mum and daughter on here!
I wish that I could persuade my mum to join!

Welcome to the site, you will find it really useful and supportive. x

Back