Extra Easy Hi all

Tought it was about time I took the plunge and said hi! :eek:
I've been a lurker here for a couple of weeks and it has been such a help. I have lost 5.5lb so far on extra easy. Next weigh in is tomorrow, am hoping its another loss!!
I discovered sw chips this week and am AMAZED they are free, I dont feel like I am dieting at all!
I was wondering what everybody else has for their syns each day? I am so full of free food and hex's that I am having to force myself to have syns!

Hi,
I tend to use them on things like x light salad cream, gravy and other things with my main meals (e.g. cheese). I also sometimes have cereal bars, or bread / crackers if I've used my B choice.
Well done on the losses so far, and good luck at weigh in :) x

Hi

I'm a bit like you, eat that much free food that I don't really end up having any syns apart from the alcohol at the weekend.

I have been advised though that it is better to have as many of the syns you are allowed to help with the weight loss. Then if you hit a plateau you can reduce the amount of syns you have rather then the amount of free food..if that makes sense.

Good luck on your weight loss journey. x

Hey!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your losses :D
I use some of my syns on foody things like syn'd Quorn stuff, sauces, mayo, etc... And always fit in sweet treats like biscuits and choc, as well as the occasional treat :)
I really struggled to fit in syns when I started too, but you'll find a balance. Have a look at people food diaries and see the kinds of things they syn, that really helped me.
Kelly.xx

Thank you for your replies, am having sw chips with some chicken for supper so will use some syns and have gravy with it! Have made up a packet of ww cookies which were in the cupboard so will treat myself with a couple of those aswell.
Am not really missing anything at all.......except the BIG bowl of shreddies with cold milk I used to have in the evening! I did weigh out 28g and it was about 12 shreddies so didnt bother! LOL

Back