Hi all...

Monkey_Monkey_Underpants

Not quite normal
Hello everyone, I'm Sarah.
I've been going to Slimming World for 20 weeks now.
Lost 40lb so far - Woo hoo!:D
39lb still to go - Boo hoo!:cry:

I'm still amazed that the weight I've been carrying for so long is coming off;
I'm still a little bit scared that it'll slow down or stop;
So I still need all the encouragement I can get!
Just taking it all week by week.

And now I've found this site, which looks as though it can add to my weekly encouragement - which is great. But I don't really know how to use it.

Oh, and how do I put my SW stars on? And how do I get a decent avatar?
Any advice gratefully received!

Thank you

S x

Welcome to the forum Sarah. Well done for your losses so far and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

Hello and welcome to minis...i recommend you read the sticky information at the start of the introductory form, it had really useful info there regarding your signiture space etc.

good luck!!

Hello and welcome:).Well done with your loss so far:).Have a look over on the sw section,some exellent recipes,ideas and plenty of help.It really is fab.

Hi Sarah and :welcome2: to the forums hun, may I firstly say a big well done from me for your fantastic 40lbs loss, that is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself! Well done!
I'm sure that you will find this forum really inspiring and motivating, it certainly is for me and I am right at home here, I'm sure you will also be in no time at all.
Keep going on your weight loss journey, you've done so well and those next 39lbs should just come off too! Good luck and hope to chat with you soon :) X

Hello! Welcome to the forums

Firstly, congratulations on your loss, that's incredible! I worry a lot that I'm going to slow down, so I try to shake my diet up a bit every once in a while and try eating different things. This week I'm having more Scanbran and super speed foods and next week I might try more red days.

Look forward to seeing you around and good luck with your weight loss :D

Thanks, everyone.

This is a really encouraging place to be.

Now I'm doing my best to spread the encouragement around: we're all doing so well, that even when we have a bit of a blip, we know we can do it really, don't we?

Onwards and downwards...

welcome to the forum Sarah, well done on your losses so far

40 lbs is the same as me so far and I started 18 weeks ago. Losing about 1% of your weight per week is spot on, well done!

I have the same fears about when to stop and how to maintain a stable comfortable weight. The forum helps a lot. Good luck!

Hi Sarah, just popping by to say hi :) you lost 40 pounds in 20 weeks? That's incredible, well done!!

Thanks everyone. That loss doesn't feel all that quick at the time, when you come across people at Group with losses of 3.5, 4, 5...
But to maintain an average of 2 a week for a whole 20 weeks is pretty good, I think.
Next target is to keep the average on at least 1.5 a week until Christmas. If I can average a pound a week after that, I'll be Slim Jim by Spring!

(And yes, I did see those flying pigs just then. Didn't you?)

Hi Sarah and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your absolutely fantastic weight loss so far!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

Back