Hi all!

Jesslima

Is determined!
Hi Everyone!

Just thought i'd post and say hi as there are lots of new faces since last time i was on here!
This is my 3rd time on CD, my first time was very successful and i lost 2 1/2 stone in 6 weeks, but unfortunately over the last 18months the weight has crept back on :( i went back to my old eating habits, which i really thought i'd kicked! So this time i have a long term plan, i'm going to do CD for a few weeks ss and then ss+ then i'm going to do BodyTrim. I have been using the bodytrim way of eating (i havent actually bought the diet but i have been reading up on it on the internet) and it works really well for me, but i think CD will help me get off to a good start, and then i'll do bodytrim to help me maintain.
Minimins was a huge help to me last time, and the support was amazing, and being able to talk to people who understand and discuss stuff i think was probably what helped me through, as we all know its a pretty tough diet!
Ive been reading through all your posts and find them very inspirational and i'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
So im back with lots of determination, and i'm fed up with everyone asking if im pregnant, a man even gave up his seat on the train because he thought i was expecting :( oh dear! Ive got 2 dresses i bought when i got to goal last time, and i want to fit into them!
So thats the plan! If anyone else starting out wants to do a weekly weigh in thread, let me know, as thats what me and a few girls did last time and it really helped :)

Good Luck everyone! Keep drinking the water! Its the way forward :D

Jess x

Welcome back Jess and good luck. How much do you want to lose?

Welcome back Jess :)

welcome back Jess.
i am new here and to CD, just had my second weigh in today.
i will go in on this weekly weigh in thread with you, is it sticky that we just post on instead of each starting a new thread every week??

D. xx

Hi Im back also, lost nearly four stone two years ago and have now put back on two...........been on ss for one week, weigh in this morning and lost 7lbs so a good boost......will be posting my losses every tuesday... good luck everyone. I love ss+ the best and may move to that next week, will see how it goes.........good luck everyone just think of that xmas party.......

Thanks everyone! You are all doing really well! I have changed my ticker :( and set my self a new goal of 26lbs to start with, that will put me into a healthy BMI, and also back into a few clothes ;)
Dee6677 i'm not sure how we'll start the weigh in thing, the forum has changed loads since last time i was here and im still finding my way around it. I guess we could just start a weigh in thread and anyone who wants to join in can, there is probably already one that we could join, i'll have a look.

Hope you all have a fab day!

Jess

Back