Hi all

Hi all, I've been looking around your forum for inspiration and I've found a load! My partner has lost nearly 2 stone since last October on sw and I'm so proud of her! We are getting :love047: next July and she wants to loose another 2. She's doing this all for herself, she has been struggling for the last month with Easter and various family things. i've told her i love her the way she is and i will support her. When we are off together I tend to cook for her a sw dish and maybe do a few variations. Mainly sw curry with quorn pieces but getting a bit bored of that. She's going to love the fact I've found a kfc style chicken and a donner kebab, going to have to try them.

The difficulty is we both work odd (incompatible)
shifts and at work I tend to eat ready meals, this is not really an issue for me as I don't need to loose any weigh, well maybe a few pounds. Lol

Is there any others supporting their partners weight loss but not on sw themselves? I'd really like to hear you're experiences. Cheers Paul

Hi Paul,
Not on SW I'm afraid, but I can't tell you how lovely it is to hear how supportive you are to your fiancee. It makes such a huge difference when you have a supportive partner. Keep up the good work!

Hi and welcome. There's lots of recipes in the SW section and you may see something that you both like. Good luck to you both.

Irene xx

Back