Hi All

sezzlebum

my names sez and i'm bloody starving:eat:

i started Lipotrim yesterday, i've tried it before but didn't like the shakes but i'm determined to stick to it this time so ive come along to this bit of the forum because i know i wont be able to do it without support and it kinda renews the will to diet seeing other people lose weight...

anyhoo i wish you all luck with your trimming :D

welcome and good luck to you with your lipotrim journey. x

i'm the same sezzle with not likeing the shakes they make me feel so sick but i have founf if i warm the chocolate and the soup up i can manage them easier, hope this helps and good luck :)

Try them with Ice cubes, it sounds daft but it does make a difference to them, maybe it's just that they're too cold to taste lol

I found that now i'm using a blender, i'm really loving the shakes now. Make sure you get one with ice crushing as it makes it really thick. I also throw in some coffee in the vanilla and the chocolate ones, proper tasty :)

KingMaker79 is right, I can't actually stand the shakes now if they aren't made in the blender with 5 or 6 ice cubes. They 'floof' up really well and I look forward to them now (well, the chocolate ones anyway). Sadly, I've always hated coffee so I don't have that extra little bit of diversity in my shakes. Wish they did a proper mint chocolate one! I tried the chocolate one hot by the way, and in my opinion it was utterly vile. Had to pour it down the sink!

i have got all strawberry this week and i feel sick with them.the only thing keeping me going is earl grey and lots of water! cant wait until friday i am going to give choc and chicken soup a go....even got my peppermint tea at the ready to try mint choc! I tried a shake in the blender with ice and didnt like it....i have them cool but so i can just gulp them down as i dont want to make them last longer!!! bleurgh!

Back