Hi All

B0SC0

Mr Newbie
I've just signed up to the site after stumbling across it over the past few Days.

I've been reading through some of the posts across all the different slimming plans and clubs and found them to be quite inspirational.

I am trying to follow the Extra Easy plan on Slimming World. I've been doing the plan for around 2 and half weeks now and have lost 7.5lbs at the point of my second weekly weigh in. (Not bad as i had a weekend in Dublin with my Fiancée - Though i tried to be good).

I'd have a goal of achieving a loss of around 3lbs a week.

I have to loose a lot of weight, maybe around the 12-13 stone mark.

Hope to see some of you around the forums

:happy036:

Hi BOSCO, Welcome to this fab forum! .. :)
Well done on the first of your WIs and a loss of 7.5 is great.

It is one of the best things that I have done since starting my dieting last April 2010.

Do start up your own diary in the appropriate section as there is nothing better than to be able to see your progress each week and give us all a chance to help and support you as the days go by.

All the very best to you ... :)

Hi B0SC0 :)

Sounds like you've made a great start already - congrats on that fantastic loss!

Good luck for your journey - you're in good company here!

I was looking at that and considering time issues to go through and do it.

Me and my Fiancée are expecting our first kid, a boy, in around 4 weeks time. So I think he will be taking up a lot of our time for the first few months to 18 years until can kick him out of the house or get him a job :giggle:

Last edited:
Back