Hi all

Jadelina

Ok so i started off on SW i cant say i was too bothered about my weight as i didnt see it piling on when i had my son 3 and a half years ago, i never really paid much attention to my weight but a friend convinced me to go to SW with her and i was really successful for the first 3 months i lost 3stone but that was august last year and iv already put 2stone of that back on.

I stopped because i stopped losing, and i stopped losing because i started cheating and getting away with it so i cheated more.

Iv ordered my Exante bumper pack today and really hoping they come tomorrow as im ready to jump in head first, i can be very determined however i tend to lose determination when results stop showing and im hoping if i stick to this diet 100% NO CHEATS that il soon start seeing results and lose the weight iv put back on so i can get back on track.

I wanna lose weight because i feel my weight the way it is is getting in the way of the things i can do with my son, im a single mum and we already eat different foods because ironically i like him to eat healthily! lol and i just wanna be healthier for him really and obviously so i can feel better about myself!

Jade xx

P.s good luck to everyone else on this diet x

Hi Jade and welcome. I'm sure you'll soon get into TS and enjoy it, I do. This is the start of my 6th week, weighed today and up to now lost 20lbs. I have stuck to it totally, no cheats and after the first week it's been easy. I have had downs, didn't lose anything in week three but it all balances out in the end. Hope to see you here regularly, it really does help having others here to ask questions etc.:D

Thanks alot and yeah I intend to make good use of what looks to be fabulous support on these forums and return the favour aswell! Xx

thanks very much, and you too! x

Welcome, its an amazing site. I am sure it has helped me stick to it. Exante works better than anything else I have ever tried. I feel in control and the results are fantastic. Good luck J,
GSQ

yea everyone seems really lovely on here and i think its a nice habit as an alternative to fridge picking :p

You're doing fantastically, well done you! x

Back