Hi all :)

xstitcher84

I have been doing slimming world for a while now (9 months online, 8 weeks at group). I have lost about 2 stone so far.
Having been overweight all my life I finally was in the right frame of mind to do something about it when I was diagnosed with pcos last year and told the only way Iwould be able to conceive naturally would be to lose a significant amount of weight. My husband and I are now going through the adoption process,which could also be hindered by being overweight, finally gave me the push I needed to be proactive and commit to losing weight ( husband has also joined slimming world).
Having such a big goal is helping me stay focused and stopping me from straying from the plan which I have had a tendency to do in the past:).
Hopefully you will be seeing less of me as the weeks go on :D

Hi and welcome!! Congrats on your brilliant loss to date!! With support from hubby, I'm sure you will smash your goal!

Hiya, am new here too, think that's great how your hubby has joined too, nice to be able to share that :)

Well done on losing 2 stones! That's incredible. At least you know whatever you're doing is working. Just keep at it. Don't look back. And remember why you're doing this.
Feel proud that you've come this far. And who knows? a lil further and you will kick pcos in the butt!

Hey! Well done on losing 2 stone, and good luck losing the rest :) I'm glad you've joined with your husband, that'll be brilliant support for you both at home!

Back