Hi all!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Gem8133, 4 February 2012 Social URL.

1. Gem8133

Gem8133 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

It's been a long time since I have been n here but I am back on CD and found this forum and you guys, amazing and a great source if help when I did this the first time round.

I am have had my first weigh in today and I have last 12lb. I am over the moon and this has really soured me on for next week. I hope to come on here and hopefully make some friends as well, hope your all doing well

Gem xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chunkystreet

chunkystreet Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st2lb
    Current Weight:
    23st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Wow thats a fantastic loss well done, bet it's kept you motivated. x

4. Gem8133

Gem8133 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, yes it has thanks for your comment.. I am stuck in today with the snow so I guess it's water water water lol, how Are you finding things xxx

5. chunkystreet

chunkystreet Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st2lb
    Current Weight:
    23st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Actually I'm feeling great, I seem to be over the wobbly two weeks. We didn't get any snow here in Dorset :( How did your snow day go? x

6. Sykesy

Sykesy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(27.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    12lbs - that's great. Good luck!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.