1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Gem8133, 4 February 2012 Social URL.

1. Gem8133

Gem8133 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I have been n here but I am back on CD and found this forum and you guys, amazing and a great source if help when I did this the first time round.

I am have had my first weigh in today and I have last 12lb. I am over the moon and this has really soured me on for next week. I hope to come on here and hopefully make some friends as well, hope your all doing well

Gem xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chunkystreet

chunkystreet Well-Known Member

Wow thats a fantastic loss well done, bet it's kept you motivated. x

4. Gem8133

Gem8133 Well-Known Member

Hi, yes it has thanks for your comment.. I am stuck in today with the snow so I guess it's water water water lol, how Are you finding things xxx

5. chunkystreet

chunkystreet Well-Known Member

Actually I'm feeling great, I seem to be over the wobbly two weeks. We didn't get any snow here in Dorset :( How did your snow day go? x

6. Sykesy

Sykesy Well-Known Member

12lbs - that's great. Good luck!!!